Be Aware if in Caernarfon ...........

Gwnewch yn siwr bod y ddraig ar eich fan yng Nghaernarfon;)
Dyma rhai ni / Here are ours:

Geyser Soft Polaroid Modern Aesthetic Photo Collage.jpg

Wedi bod yn ddefnyddiol sawl gwaith ledled Cymru / They've been useful numerous times around Wales.

I'm trying to decide which is worse, taking ages to understand the Scottish contingent' dialect or having to Google translate the Welsh boyos ......... 🤔🤔🤔😃😃
Some on-line learning materials on you tube to help you understand oor Scottishness, Dave. Copy and paste the detail below into utube search 🔍
chewing the fat best bits

I have noticed more and more di-k heads here after covid, all the party gear out, loud music to all hrs, kids going bonkers, dogs barking and fouling.
What this does is spoil for the many of us doing our best to keep within the boundries of normality.
Anyway im heading of in a few hrs to overnight west of Dublin M7, then up to what was tato park, now Emerald park with the home schooling group.View attachment 120152View attachment 120153
Ye dinny want to pitch up here then Trev if ye expect a good night's sleep, just ask Rob mac!

Shocking!
Canoes have paddles, I thank you.
Those I've used usually had puddles, because I'm not that skilled, despite my attendance on Course 307 St Vincent Watch at the Outward Bound Sea School ['OBSS'], Aberdovey in 1971 ... My instructor, Phil Osborne, lamented my efforts, commenting at one point that I should 'buy a bra and bugger off to the Girls' OBSS at Towyn', a comment that like robbery in a multi storey car park, is wrong on so many levels ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

You don‘t need to be intelligent to work out that you need to behave in a way that doesn’t upset the locals.

Grey waste - if you have to let it out in a public place isn’t hard to manage, just use a run off pipe to get it to a drain or hedgerow and do it late at night or early morning when people aren’t around.

None wild campers will simply think the worst, and you should always manage the situation to not bring attention to yourself as it just in forces the “not on my doorstep” begrades belief that we are little better than travellers.

We did the UK coast line and stayed off campsites, this meant we had to find water, black waste dump points and grey waste disposal as well as water filling points. This being my first trip after buying the Motorhome meant I needed to learn quickly, but it ain’t rocket science.
We have a decent sized black plastic tank.(£20).about the size of 1.5 cassette.
It has 2 good sized openings with screw top lids so no spillage.
We bought it to allow us to decant our cassette into if need be.
Never used it for that However
Used it a great deal for draining grey waste into and then carrying to a suitable dump point.
Useful even on a campsite as it saves moving the vehicle
So far always empty when travelling but the caps have good seals so no problem if some liquid inside it

As @boris posts neither rocket science or brain surgery !!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back