Batteries

Baden87

Can I physically get 2 leisure batts in compartment ? Autotrail Apache 634 2007 ?

Can I physically get 2 leisure batts in compartment ? Autotrail Apache 634 2007 ?
Only you can tell by measuring unless another owner of the identical model with the identical leisure battery has fitted another, sorry it is just not a question most of us can answer so as Allen said a tape measure is needed

How long is this Piece of String.jpg ?

Not as daft as it sounds. I had a pig of a job connecting a battery which had the poles on the other side to the original. Hippies way , you will be able to see if you can get a spanner in as well.

Richard

You could also consider two new batteries, depending on manufacturer they are not all the same size so you may be able to find a smaller one than the one you currently have with similar ah capacity.

at the risk of sounding negative,and try not to blow a fuse,but your battery looks positively terminal to me. wattage is it ?

work it out using ohm law the currant and voltage which is standard battery 13.8 {12volt]

Power (P) = Voltage (V) * Currant (I) looking at the box the currant is 4 and voltage is 12 which give you 48watts

Last edited:
work it out using ohm law the currant and voltage which is standard battery 13.8 {12volt]

Power (P) = Voltage (V) * Currant (I) looking at the box the currant is 4 and voltage is 12 which give you 48watts

Looks to be more than 4 currants in there

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back