Barcelona stop over airies

We recently stayed at Mataro just outside Barcelona at Camping Barcelona, it's an ACSI site, think it was €20 a night with electric.
They have a free courtesy coach that drops you off in Barcelona and picks you up later, with various times. It was reported that two motorhomes were broken into in Barcelona by Kenspain, so we didn't fancy taking our chances.

We stopped here a couple of years ago:

Car Park next to small football stadium with 6 dedicated Motorhome parking spaces. Waste & WC dump and fresh water. Free.
Good access by bike or train to Barcelona

41.36476, 2.02558

Hope this helps,

Pat

I would certainly be wary of taking the van in to the centre, We had a site near Barcelona ( Vilanova) and had more problems there with visitors pickpocketed etc and low level crime than any other site

That said Barcelona is well worth a visit , like any large city just need your wits about you ,and I would visit again but commute into the city

Channa

You'll find this in the POIs:

AF La Colònia Güell

We stayed there. There is a metro station very near to get into the centre. The station is one short trip outside the cheap central, day ticket area. We walked back from the stop before coming home, just a couple of streets and a field.
In particular We were going to see the Antonio Gaudi buildings. The best one in my opinion is the crypt in Colonia Guell, not barcelonia at all . Sagrada familia is a bit OTT for me.

Can anyone confirm if the airies listed in Barcelona at Sant Adria Dr Besos has been redeveloped as a secure MH stop over and if you have to book.
I've seen something on TripAdvisor but cannot confirm if it's the same place, although it looks like it from some pictures I have seen.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back