Bank holiday weekend - where are we all going in our vans?

fregt25

Bank holiday weekend is here so where are we all going? think we are just having a night locally, take in Hebden Bridge and walk upto Hardcastle Craggs!

Heading to Craick Forrest just south of Hawick tnite and who knows where on sat nite.

I always worked the bank holidays and since retiring stay at home and head out on the Monday when everyone else is heading home.
Have a gardener coming tomoss to estimate for some landscaping so may head off on Monday to Dumfries.

Well we had plans to go somewhere in the Cumbria area but been told by a few people on here that its quite difficult to find somewhere to stay. So now its up to or our truck to see where she takes us lol. I hope everyone who is adventuring out this weekend has a great time. :goodluck:

I'm picking up some Gas-low bottles in Loughborough which I bought on Ebay, so's looking for a spot to wild or may head over to the Rutland meet if I am feeling sociable. Anyone know a decent spot around Loughborough?

Planning to go to Dungeness and do a bit of fishing (more like feed the crabs, but you never know)

Going up north to Pampona to get away from the heat :lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::wave:

Lochawe with my three boys on a father sons fishing trip for pike.
If I ever get finished work that is..

Probably doing just as I did this morning.

Taking the van three miles down the island and raking up a feed of cockles, then watching the Monaco grand prix on a hooky link, thereby getting something for nothing from the 'Dirty Digger'.:lol-053:

I'm with Obanboy when it comes to driving on bank holiday weekends, especially now I don't have to go to work...

H

West Wales tonight ,,after the traffic , taking the kayak ..and the prosecco !

If you see our old hymer heading that way give us a wave :) :wave:

took one look at the constant stream of motorhomes going past ,there's farsands of 'em ! and decided not to bother

It's a secret . . .

Hopefully, no one else will be there. :sleep-027:

I'm picking up some Gas-low bottles in Loughborough which I bought on Ebay, so's looking for a spot to wild or may head over to the Rutland meet if I am feeling sociable. Anyone know a decent spot around Loughborough?

Yeh, Rutland. :)

Richard

Been on a C&CC THS since Tuesday (at Montrose) until Monday, then wilding for a bit. probably around Dunkeld. After that, who knows.

BTW. Just a word of warning. The travellers have arrived in Montrose in large numbers and occupied part of the Golf Course. Expect a cool welcome here in the future. :mad1:

just leaving for kyles of bute for a spot of fishing and will call into otter ferry again at loch fyne )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back