Bandits on the E7 .Valencia.

alanojones

We are in Campello and last night a caravan came in with a tale of two hold ups on the E7 north of Valencia. Apparently, they had stopped at rest place and 10 minutes after setting off noticed a slow puncture. Then a guy turns up with an offer of help and they're surrounded and robbed. One elderly lady was pushed over onto the carriageway. Police have been informed and as they have just collared one gang, this must be a new lot.
I think I'm right in saying that a tyre wall puncture can't be repaired ,so I'd be tempted to carry on to the piege before stopping.

And I won't be stopping on the motorway anytime soon.

Cheerz for the nod on that Alan

im headin that way in coupla days (Benidorm)

We are in Campello and last night a caravan came in with a tale of two hold ups on the E7 north of Valencia. Apparently, they had stopped at rest place and 10 minutes after setting off noticed a slow puncture. Then a guy turns up with an offer of help and they're surrounded and robbed. One elderly lady was pushed over onto the carriageway. Police have been informed and as they have just collared one gang, this must be a new lot.
I think I'm right in saying that a tyre wall puncture can't be repaired ,so I'd be tempted to carry on to the piege before stopping.

And I won't be stopping on the motorway anytime soon.

Side wall damage on radial car tyres cannot be 'legally' repaired.

Driving on, or at least steering on a damaged tyre may not be possibly.

Is the problem on the A7 or AP7?

Side wall damage on radial car tyres cannot be 'legally' repaired.

Driving on, or at least steering on a damaged tyre may not be possibly.

Is the problem on the A7 or AP7?

Not sure about over there but it is a offence to drive with a flat in uk,apart from the fact it will come of the rim in quick time unless you have tyre bands fitted,the police use them here.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back