Bandito's Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****
They are all pussy cats compared to the Red Caps

Not too sure about that: The Guardia have been very touchy since they had their wings clipped. They're not as bad as they used to be but...

To be a RedCap you do not need to have had a named Father. In fact to be a Fatherless is seen as a positive advantage

for those who are bored here's a brief history of the RMP

:::

sounds more like the father land to me

*****, regarding your remark about the robberies, yes they still do go on.I know this topic is mainly about Spain but in Fance in August we got turned over during the night at a service station/Aire on the south side of Clement Faraud.There was 3 of us in the van and the central locking doors got popped at some stage during the night, the passenger door was opened and the glove box forced.Fortunately we lost nothing.None of us heard a thing during the night.

I,ve always kept an open mind about the gas attacks but I cant explain this one.

The only thing I remember during the night is a caravan pulling extremely close to ourselves and then pulling away quite soon after

I wasnt going to report it because we needed to push on but the local gendarmes came around the next morning checking and his english explanation was "Roman" which I took to be Romany

may be we should do as the italyians do and travel in heards.
may be they believe in safety in numbers.
god :to put up with the same crowd of people for a few weeks holliday
what a horrible thought

*****, regarding your remark about the robberies, yes they still do go on.I know this topic is mainly about Spain but in Fance in August we got turned over during the night at a service station/Aire on the south side of Clement Faraud.There was 3 of us in the van and the central locking doors got popped at some stage during the night, the passenger door was opened and the glove box forced.Fortunately we lost nothing.None of us heard a thing during the night.

I,ve always kept an open mind about the gas attacks but I cant explain this one.

The only thing I remember during the night is a caravan pulling extremely close to ourselves and then pulling away quite soon after

I wasnt going to report it because we needed to push on but the local gendarmes came around the next morning checking and his english explanation was "Roman" which I took to be Romany
These where without any doubt 'Roma-gipsies'. They come out of east Europe, and they are really a pain in the **s. Even 'our' gipsies don't like them. Their trade-mark: travelling around in caravans towed by white Mercedes vans, and they are difficult to catch.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back