Back in the game :)

Neil taking a test drive of Marie's new motorhome.

1578644950354.png

Well that’s started the day off with a smile, well done you!
Going to be in the foreign until the end of May, so plenty of pictures please at the great unveiling.
Hope it’s everything you hope for!

I reckon it’s a big American rv,or a Small romahome?
cannae wait for pics ,maybe a new trailer tent for neil he should be dried out from druridge meet by now😌

oh, oh, oh,,,just brilliant news marie..........soooo excited for you both..........back on the road again soon........bet you cant wait to get back into camping form again..........you have done so well.....a proper inspiration so you are........good luck
with it and hope it gives you many happy hours and memories........enjoy.........ohhh ahhh....lovely jubbly trixie

OK, here goes with some pics! No surprise to anyone who knows us that we've decided to go for something we know a little bit about already, so this is very much a case of the devil we know.

Just need to sort insurance & tax before we go back to pick it up next Saturday.

It's an Autosleeper Executive, much younger than our other old Autosleeper and a little bit bigger - also in way better nick!!!
I have been getting increasingly impatient about not having a van and it means we are now back on the road with no steep learning curve of a completely different type of van to get our heads around.

It's a good little van and is just what it is. All original, never been mucked about with. Very genuine sellers, well looked after and - amazingly! - has all the original manuals. Was a good price too. I was quick off the mark this time. There was no mention anywhere in the advert that it was an Autosleeper and so we somehow managed to be the first to view.

Will definitely keep us going until a nice Autosleeper Mirage maybe pops up in future. The Mirage was my top-of-the-list replacement choice, but unfortunately I missed 2 very good ones that came up for sale last year - they sold almost immediately and, sadly, I couldn't act fast at the time.

... and after that typically long-winded pre-amble from the Waffly Goose, here she is...! 😉

AutoSleeper-01.jpg

AutoSleeper-02.jpg

AutoSleeper-03.jpg

AutoSleeper-04.jpg

AutoSleeper-05.jpg

AutoSleeper-06.jpg

AutoSleeper-07.jpg

Looks great Marie, like the kitchen four burner hob, well positioned oven, and large worktop over what looks like a double sink. Have to come round to your place for a five course lunch with trimmings. Looks in great nick, and very spacious. Hope you have some great times in your new van, and some good memories as well. No doubt you will Marie.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back