B&Q £10 Black Box

Tbear

Just bought one of these for the garden to put the dozens of plantpots that we store and never use in. They are huge, about 36*18*18 inches approx and of reasonable quality and appear weather proof. They also fit well on my Fiama cycle rack. They are not as secure as a metal box but would do to store dirty wellies and tarps etc. Both Grandchildren also seem to fit in as well.:)

Richard

Just bought one of these for the garden to put the dozens of plantpots that we store and never use in. They are huge, about 36*18*18 inches approx and of reasonable quality and appear weather proof. They also fit well on my Fiama cycle rack. They are not as secure as a metal box but would do to store dirty wellies and tarps etc. Both Grandchildren also seem to fit in as well.:)

Richard

Just looked on the website - 145ltr Heavy duty trunk on wheels £10.

It's this weekend only, so hurry if you want one!

Just looked on the website - 145ltr Heavy duty trunk on wheels £10.

It's this weekend only, so hurry if you want one!

have you got a link or product code for this please just looked on their site and cant find it!!

thanks
tranivanman

Richard

Brilliant find Richard. I have just bought 2, one for the MH and one to protect stuff from mice in the garage.

I intend to fix to the bike rack using heavy duty cable ties around a batten inside the box to spread the load. Maybe a further cable tie through one of the provided corner loops to stop the lid flying off as well. Well pleased and just a tad cheaper than a Fiamma!

They are going like hot cakes in my local B & Q, maximum 3 per customer, and people ARE buying 3 at a time.

Looks good, but has are BQ is approx 90 miles there and back works out at a lot more than £10.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back