B F's mastercard ?

I use this, no fees, just £3.99 for the card. You can move money onto it from your bank card and exchange it to what ever currency you want, also create a one off virtual credit card for online payments.
Use this link,
Join me and over 15 million users who love this digital banking app. Sign up with my link below and check out their disposable virtual cards for safe shopping: https://revolut.com/referral/deanf25ip!AUG2AR

Not a Lot really after reading of your bad experiences think I'll stick with what I got
That to my comment, "I'm only trying to help here. FWIW,"

I suspect you've got the wrong end of the stick. My bad experiences were with FairFX -- a card similar to the one you've chosen. You would have the same issues as me if you tried to use your card to hire a car: I couldn't use my FairFX card and was forced to use my bank's debit card for the car hire, resulting in the horrendous bank charges. AFAICT, all preloaded cards have similar issues. Even if you can transfer enough to the card for the security bond, you actually need to have that money in the bank and you will lose out at least via the PO's disadvantageous exchange rate when you transfer the money back to your bank.

OTOH, with a credit card security bonds etc. just need to fall within the available credit and the money isn't actually taken unless there are damages etc. that must come out of that bond. Hiring a car using my Clarity card was simplicity itself compared with using a prepaid card.

That to my comment, "I'm only trying to help here. FWIW,"

I suspect you've got the wrong end of the stick.
I doubt it I'm not the one telling tales of Woe you should of understood the T&C's before you used the card In the beginning I said the BF card did all I needed after looking at all the suggestions I chose the PO to replace it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back