Ayr Aire

Martin P

Was a very noisy night at Aire. Youngsters racing noisy cars backwards and forwards. Perhaps its worse on Saturdays. Went on till nearly 2 in the blessed am.

Any piece of large tarmac anywhere in the UK I would avoid like the plague. It's like a magnet. Of course many years ago I might have been one of them. :D Morrisons car park was always a favourite in the snow. Well until the Rozzers turned up of course.

The multi story car park was good fun on an evening when it was empty,
Especially when there was more than one of you heading for one of the ramps for the next level together

Was a very noisy night at Aire. Youngsters racing noisy cars backwards and forwards. Perhaps its worse on Saturdays. Went on till nearly 2 in the blessed am.
We are just up the road in Largs at the marina car park tonight.

Largs town was bloody heaving even in this wet weather, so we just got stocked up at Morrisons and cut along here for about 17.00. Better forecast tomorrow so we’ll have a wander around and maybe a fish supper.

Cheers

H

We are just up the road in Largs at the marina car park tonight.

Largs town was bloody heaving even in this wet weather, so we just got stocked up at Morrisons and cut along here for about 17.00. Better forecast tomorrow so we’ll have a wander around and maybe a fish supper.

Cheers

H
Just read that there’s a police incident regarding a bomb in the marina this evening!
Incidentally, is it free to overnight in the marina car park?

Just read that there’s a police incident regarding a bomb in the marina this evening!
Wondered what was going on but not about to go and find out in that bloody rain.

No mention of charges on SFS but also no facilities either. I’ll have a butchers in the morning.

Cheers

H

Reactions: 2cv
And we never used High Wycombe Handy Cross roundabout as a short oval racetrack.
Way back then we were into BIG circuits,
The M25 when it was eventually completed.
I had a Lotus Cortina then, very lucky no one got nicked!

No more action today.

Parking is free and we’ll signposted. There’s a bus stop right at the entrance but the walk into Largs along the shore top is only about half an hour.

Setting off soon to stroll in and recharge my laptop in the Spoons. Fish supper in Nardinis I’m told.

Cheers

H

Reactions: 2cv

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back