Avtec 21.5 inch TV for sale

Scotia

Avtex L217DRS V2 21.5 inch TV Freeview HD ready twa HDMI sockets wide viewing angle DVD USB interface PVR record function ( whatever that may be ) 240 v power pack and 12v lead remote control.
Comes from a drug free, non smoking, alcohol swigging, feral kids , pet friendly family.
New van came with twa so now surplus to requirement. £100
20221210_121811.jpg
20221210_121800.jpg
20221210_121918.jpg

Last edited:
Grab a bargain somebody.

I just bought an Avtex off of another member and they're a brilliant bit of kit.

I can post as long as you pay the insurance along with postage. I'll package well but this time of year will be manic for parcels. Sam

That is OK, the time doesn't bother me I am having hospital treatment for something so I am not desperate, I will pm my address so just let me know the total when you are ready
Thanks
Terry

I'm hoping to get up to Scotland in January Terry so I could call in at Sam's and drop in at yours on the way back.

It's all depending on Ruby at the moment, she's not fit to travel but I don't think she will last until January. :cry:

I'm hoping to get up to Scotland in January Terry so I could call in at Sam's and drop in at yours on the way back.

It's all depending on Ruby at the moment, she's not fit to travel but I don't think she will last until January. :cry:
That sounds like a plan Rob.🍻🍻🍻🍻

That would be great Rob, I am backwards and forwards between my MIL's and home for hospital appointments but as you know my MIL lives close enough to you so when it is nearer the time we can arrange something.

If things go on at hollingworth lake meet at Xmas and my heating is working I'm sure we can organise a pony xpress delivery
I can bring it to the meet and I'm sure there will be members heading towards terry at some point if this is of any help
will stop rob from watching tv for a bit👍😀😀😀😀😜

If things go on at hollingworth lake meet at Xmas and my heating is working I'm sure we can organise a pony xpress delivery
I can bring it to the meet and I'm sure there will be members heading towards terry at some point if this is of any help
will stop rob from watching tv for a bit👍😀😀😀😀😜
Yer still welcome Rob ! ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back