Autoroute 2007

Nosha

Does anyone have a back-up copy of A/R 2007 I can buy/borrow/copy please as the POI's recommended on here do NOT work on my 2006 version- Many thanks (hopefully). Nosha.

sorry no can do
but do you realy need an out of date system updated
microsoft autoroute will not correct your route and re plan it if you have to take a roadwork diversion or similar off route reason
and i read one of its testers could not find his own village as it was not on there rather dated maps many small roads and villages are missing
although ideal for a laptop even with gps it is a bit behind the times.
may be a sat nav is the answer up with route correction thousands of poi s and new road updates weekly. but of corse there is the added cost .
i dumped my 2006 version and for home use find many internet providers exceed mocrosoft although some of them use the same map provider i find mappy good with printed out route shownig the roadsigns as you see them at the road side quite good ,,,,,,,,have a play with this
http://www.mappy.co.uk/direct/mappy/accueil?country=GBR

I do take your point Terry, I've always liked Autoroute as you don't need internet access to check routes etc so I thought adding campsites would be perfect!

I have looked on Argos, Tesco Direct & Ebuyer and I see Sat Navs are now down to £54 for UK and from £89 with Europe so they seem to be getting cheaper all the time!

what about the latest autoroute with gps around 75 quid. , it may be the best of both worlds for you? sod the expence
ps denmark was wet and cold

Noticed in my local Sainsburys a couple of days ago that they are doing the Navman S30 at half price for £49.99... ok so its an older model and uk maps only, but any Navman you buy at the moment entitles you to free download of 2009 UK & Ireland maps when they become available in a few weeks.
This is a sh!t hot deal for anyone that is looking for top name entry level Sat Nav, the offer is nationwide apparently.

I've been offered a copy of A/R route 2007 (thanks Rick) so will see how I get on, I've got Caravan & Camping Club push-pins working on a/r 06 but it's an old set and I've got Aires de France also working.

I have found Halfords & Comet are selling a Widescreen Garmin 255W with Europe for £124 less another 2.5% after next Monday - thanks Mr Darling! So have written to Santa!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back