Autopass for ferries in Norway Paying the deposit by international transfer

Derekoak

I tried to send my 3000 NOK deposit by Iban transfer. I included the correct Iban number and what I thought was the correct recipient from Autopass (for) ferje c/o Skyttel AS. I sent it to Skyttel AS. After 3 days it bounced back and I lost the small fee I paid. Does anyone who has done it know what I did wrong ? I am guessing I should have sent to Autopassferje or something similar but it seems it must be exactly right. The email and attached invoice I am paying is not helpful and an email to the Web site will not be answered quickly. We leave tomorrow which stops branch visit type payments although I tried using revolut.

OK I got a reply from an email I sent within 24 hours. Their exact company name is AutoPASS ferje v/Skyttel. So I tried again with a reference of my customer number and invoice number.
With revolut my mistake cost around a lost pound as Revolut has an account in NOK in my account so when money was returned there was not exchange back, I only lost the fee.but If I had done it at My Santander bank it would have been much more a significant fee and transfer to krone and back at a lesser rate when it was returned.

I tried to send my 3000 NOK deposit by Iban transfer. I included the correct Iban number and what I thought was the correct recipient from Autopass (for) ferje c/o Skyttel AS. I sent it to Skyttel AS. After 3 days it bounced back and I lost the small fee I paid. Does anyone who has done it know what I did wrong ? I am guessing I should have sent to Autopassferje or something similar but it seems it must be exactly right. The email and attached invoice I am paying is not helpful and an email to the Web site will not be answered quickly. We leave tomorrow which stops branch visit type payments although I tried using revolut.
Excuse me. I dont find iban and swift code AutoPASSferje v/Skyttel. Can you help me pls.
OK I got a reply from an email I sent within 24 hours. Their exact company name is AutoPASS ferje v/Skyttel. So I tried again with a reference of my customer number and invoice number.
With revolut my mistake cost around a lost pound as Revolut has an account in NOK in my account so when money was returned there was not exchange back, I only lost the fee.but If I had done it at My Santander bank it would have been much more a significant fee and transfer to krone and back at a lesser rate when it was returned.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back