August Bank Hol 09

Telstar

Free Member
Has anyone any plans? or are there any ideas for a meeting?

If not, I was thinking about either Hayfield or Bakewell C&CC sites although they may be booked/booking up!

Whilst on the same thought path, Lenny (that good supporter with 2 medals) travels to visit us in Donny or Hayfield. Is there nothing Leeds way for a meet, that may be a little fairer on his mileage (this is for the Leeds lads and Lasses I think).

Jon

Hia
I am not a Leeds lass but I may be able to come over your way as it is a long weekend :D:D:D

Has anyone any plans? or are there any ideas for a meeting?

If not, I was thinking about either Hayfield or Bakewell C&CC sites although they may be booked/booking up!

Whilst on the same thought path, Lenny (that good supporter with 2 medals) travels to visit us in Donny or Hayfield. Is there nothing Leeds way for a meet, that may be a little fairer on his mileage (this is for the Leeds lads and Lasses I think).

Jon

what date is the BH?

Hi Jon,
we can't make it, Outer Hebrides calling during August, maybe later in the year. Lenny does a lot of travelling, is his van running on water?or Newky Brown:D
Must try to organise a Wales meet at some point.:cool:

Happy Camping:)

ive been looking in camping book and there is only a couple of sites in the leeds area but they are not cheap and there is no pubs or clubs any where near need to look further a field than leeds.

What about Croft again- great time up there- Lenny can walk & beers only thrupence a bucket

Wow big green bar & little orange - does that make me a good boy or the devil in a blue dress?

or there is white house farm that was a nice plessant site .the village pub near the campsite might be open now

We are on our summer jollies til the Saturday (in Welsh Wales) and on the Sunday it is the nephews 21st.............. that means B/H Monday....... up the allotment:eek::rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back