Attention. Sammcloius Is Off-line

***** said:
Hi Sam & Dave,
We have just got home and pleased you had a good time. Is the bottle of Cider empty yet??? ha ha ha.
Will email pics later,
regards Graham XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
was it a bottle of magners..:eek: :eek: :D

hillwalker said:
was it a bottle of magners..:eek: :eek: :D
just gonna polish the cider off mate...i bought 2.5 ltrs of welsh sweet cider at 6.5%...woweeeee i had a couple of pints today and hey its great stuff...just gonna make sure it tasted as good as before hhee hhee :D

sammclouis said:
just gonna polish the cider off mate...i bought 2.5 ltrs of welsh sweet cider at 6.5%...woweeeee i had a couple of pints today and hey its great stuff...just gonna make sure it tasted as good as before hhee hhee :D
i've never tasted the welsh cider sounds good

hillwalker said:
i've never tasted the welsh cider sounds good
was better than good....im not into cider but we had a sample at the farmers market stall and i was like ...hmmmmmmmmmmm 2.5 ltrs please :D
so i had to tyr a couple of pints....didnt i??:D

***** said:
Just going to eat the steak & ale pie that we got from the farmers market!
Think a bottle of rioja will go down well!!!!!!:D
enjoy the pie cause evey mouthfull has cost a quid hhee hhee :D

mandrake said:
nice to hear your out and about
cheerz mate...needed it.:eek:
was going mad at home...was scared leaving house but after all the security we put up well..it made sense to go as i think if i left it a while i prob would have never gone away...;)

hi sammy. you still up for this coming weekend at blakey?
no problem if its too much stress. we know what its like thru experience.:eek:
glad you had a good time with *****.

john.

***** said:
Just going to eat the steak & ale pie that we got from the farmers market!
Think a bottle of rioja will go down well!!!!!!:D
u cannie beat a bit of steak & ale..

welcome back samm!!

Welcome back, all the best for the future and hope thats your turn with the bad guys over...........

pappajohn said:
hi sammy. you still up for this coming weekend at blakey?
no problem if its too much stress. we know what its like thru experience.:eek:
glad you had a good time with *****.

john.
john see pm mate...xxx

awrite graham, did u come up ti scotland for a couple o' days

firefighter said:
Welcome back, all the best for the future and hope thats your turn with the bad guys over...........
ah sweet...thanx x

bad news

Sam & Dave,
So sorry to hear about this. You'd think you'd be safe from these things round these parts. Really sorry to hear your news. It's terrible, particularly your photos. On the positive side, it's nice to see how supportive people on the forum are.
Martin, Emma & Heidi

MuddiBootz said:
Sam & Dave,
So sorry to hear about this. You'd think you'd be safe from these things round these parts. Really sorry to hear your news. It's terrible, particularly your photos. On the positive side, it's nice to see how supportive people on the forum are.
Martin, Emma & Heidi
thanks guys..really nice of you to say...still not sunk in yet..its like a bad dream.graham cheered me up at carrog campsite this weekend as too frightened to wildcamp even!! but will get back to it eventually..thanks for kind words..sammy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back