Attention. Sammcloius Is Off-line

pappajohn

hi folks,
i got a text message from samm today telling me that thanks to some lowlife scumbag she no longer has a computer or laptop, tv, dvd player, mobile phone, camera or anything else of any value including the van habitation door keys!
luckiely she still has the ignition keys.
the police say the 'thief' fished the house keys off the hall table thru the letterbox then let themselves in.
sam and dave where asleep and heard nothing till they came down next morning (tuesday). strange thing is millie the dog never barked.
she said she is insured which helps financially but the laptop contents are irreplacable(photo's ect)
she'll be back asap.

john

Pappajohn, it really makes you think.
Poor Samm, there but for the grace........
I'm off to back up all my photos.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D

good idea gill.
i have mine backed up but not to date. :eek:

john.

***** said:
Sam has her suspicions as to the perpetrator, but for obvious reasons I cannot say more.I hope we can all give Sam & Dave some support!
Graham
i couldn't agree more graham.
we had a similar robbery and our dogs never barked, even though they had to pass them to get into the main house, which lead us to believe it was someone known to us(and the 4 dogs) but nothing was ever proved.

john.

Please pass on that we are thinking of them both.

Cannot imagine what they are going through.
Wish them all the best.

pappajohn said:
hi folks,
i got a text message from samm today telling me that thanks to some lowlife scumbag she no longer has a computer or laptop, tv, dvd player, mobile phone, camera or anything else of any value including the van habitation door keys!
luckiely she still has the ignition keys.
the police say the 'thief' fished the house keys off the hall table thru the letterbox then let themselves in.
sam and dave where asleep and heard nothing till they came down next morning (tuesday). strange thing is millie the dog never barked.
she said she is insured which helps financially but the laptop contents are irreplacable(photo's ect)
she'll be back asap.

john
All the best to Sam and Dave hope they sort things out soon.

***** said:
Hi John,
we have been in contact with Sam & Dave throughout this ordeal and they are both completely gutted!
Sam has her suspicions as to the perpetrator, but for obvious reasons I cannot say more.
I think it will take a long time for them to get over this as it is an invasion into their own private world. A lot of private information may have been on the laptop! ouch!!!!
I hope we can all give Sam & Dave some support!
Graham
please pass on our love and support to samm and dave, and hopes that at least the material things can be replaced, i know that won't be a lot of consolation as a lot of personal stuff oon computer pics etc are irreplacable

sympathy's and best wishes to Sam and Dave, hope the scumbag that comitted the crime gets caught, but in this day and age I suppose thats like hoping to win the lottery

Voxy.

Our sincere sympathies to Samm and David, I know exactly how they must be feeling as we are going through the same experience, since our motor home was burnt to the ground by an arsonist on July 18th. Voxy is right, that evil person or persons, may get away with it, as the cops are really useless. Samm and David must move on like we are trying to do. I do wish them all the best.

David & Ann said:
Our sincere sympathies to Samm and David, I know exactly how they must be feeling as we are going through the same experience, since our motor home was burnt to the ground by an arsonist on July 18th. Voxy is right, that evil person or persons, may get away with it, as the cops are really useless. Samm and David must move on like we are trying to do. I do wish them all the best.
like i said on another thread it realy gets to you what happend to sammy and family but it aint realy the cops fault that the scum bags dont getstopped doing what they do blame the good ole british jusitce system if the police busted a gut to bring the low life that commit the crimes you get some doddery judge or whatever they call call them and then do gooders that say ooo you carnt punnish them they are too young or they come from a poor background or they are drug addicts that need our sympathy and we will spend your and my taxes on rehabilitating we will all be better of with self justice thats from an ex cop we should all have the powers to defend our own property to the ultimate and if that upsets any Do gooders THAT MAY BE AMMONGST US TOUGH S**T i rest my case TAKE CARE

i hope they catch the scumbags, awe the best to samm and dave..

Ah no! I'm very sorry to hear about this. Our best wishes to Samm and Dave, and also to David and Ann for their loss. I hope whoever is responsible for these acts gets what they deserve. :mad:

Tony

well done for getting them out *****.:D i hope we can do the same for them next weekend.

john.

sorry to hear this news and i thought that dog looked to damn soft

hiya......thanx for support all...means a lot to me...we have alarmed house,put bolts and locks up on doors including inside....sad that we have to resort to that eh!!...no update on who did it although i got in touch with local radio & paper and the paper has run a story today about how i dont care about my electrical goods but just want my photo's back,also i have been on the local radio today to make an appeal for my pics,the most important pic is of my nan in her hospital bed,its the last one i have of her before she died & she looked at me and said "my beautiful grandaughter"...i hope the appeals do some good....the police have raided a few houses local to me..but nothing turned up yet!!
i am coming to terms with it and the support i have had from eveyone has been fantastic....will let you know how this weekend goes with *****...so have a good one guys n gals....love samm 'n' dave x :eek:

jiffers said:
sorry to hear this news and i thought that dog looked to damn soft

hi jiffers,
that bloody fly is going to have to go mate. :D :D :D

john.

sorry to hear of your bad news Samm................like everyone else i just hope the police recover everything thats missing.......
good luck Samm, take care.

wine

***** said:
We have managed to talk Sam into coming away this weekend, so we hope to cheer her and Dave up a little.
We will pass on all your thoughts although I know that Sam has probably seen them.
Thank you all for supporting Sam & dave
get oot & enjoy ur selves , have a couple i' bottles of red ..

hillwalker said:
get oot & enjoy ur selves , have a couple i' bottles of red ..
thanks guys...we just got back in from camping with graham 'n' kath,im on my sisters comp,she has leant me a phone & laptop (she owns shop in oswestry called dog 'n' bone) ..its good to be on line.
we had a great wkend & kath 'n' graham really cheered us up....no news to my stolen belongings though..:(
we had more than a couple of reds on fri night hilly!!:D
it has made me feel a little better to get away & has cheered me up..was worried as hell but me mates soon made me forget...thats what pals are for eh!!to be there when you need them...thanks graham 'n' kath...i love you loads...and thanks for all well wishes from you who care...i would post some pics but no camera but graham let me take a few on his camera so hopefully he will email me some to post....love sammy xx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back