ATS Tyre Discounts

winks

Thought I'd share this with you all.

After having a blow out a wee while ago I had an Avon AV12 tyre fitted in Perth at National tyres. The price was ok at £97 and the tyre is a very high load rating (116) so should suit our heavy van. Anyhow, I have decided to put another three on so the two rear axles are matched. Had a look around on the web and found that ATS are doing a discount on these tyres and the three come in at around £250 fitted. There is also a deal to be had for Michelin but both of these deals are web only and expire on the 2nd of January. If an order is placed before then you can arrange an appointment for later.

Here you go ...https://www.atseuromaster.co.uk/consumer

Happy New Year to you all

Cheers

H

Another good offer is going though Quidco to Kwik-Fit, 3.9% cash back, then if you enter the code BOXSALE you get 15% off two premium tyres, deal closes on 02/01/2020 so be quick, or if you miss that enter WINTER10 to get 10% off two Michelin Crossclimate tyres with a free winter kit, I just bought two crossclimate fully fitted and balanced for less than £210

ATS offer a good discount to NHS staff and have always been competitive for us. If they don't have it in stock they can usually get it in by next day, match the best price I've found, then apply the discount.

They also swap my partner's winter wheels (full-on snow tyres, not intermediates) with her radical ultra low profile summer alloys for her in Autumn and Spring, often at no charge, if they are not busy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back