at last,a clear explanation

Although in a kind of backhanded way, his last sentence is loaded with a kind of common sense------I think

Folk told to wear a mask to stop cov 19 , wise up all the cov in the world would fit inside a small 1 inch container, so how on earth will a cotton mask with loose holes stop a virus, you would need to use a military NBC outfit to stop it, just stay in your vans and its the best you can do.

Folk told to wear a mask to stop cov 19 , wise up all the cov in the world would fit inside a small 1 inch container, so how on earth will a cotton mask with loose holes stop a virus, you would need to use a military NBC outfit to stop it, just stay in your vans and its the best you can do.
If a mask doesn't stop anything why do they wear them in hospitals and operating rooms and why have I been blessed with not having a cold in over a year, when in each season I normally have 3. It's not just social distancing.

I'm sure hospital-grade masks plus visors give great protection to the wearer. The ones we all use, though, are about protecting others rather than ourselves, so if everyone wears them, we're all protected. My pet hate is people in supermarkets who have them dangling under their chin(s) :rolleyes:

If the guy in the video wears a mask, will it protect us all from his stupidity? Bloomin' hope so! :eek:

Theres a fair bit of research that has been done, a lot of it is available online and it’s really not that hard to find.

The comedian in the vid is trolling. 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

If a mask doesn't stop anything why do they wear them in hospitals and operating rooms and why have I been blessed with not having a cold in over a year, when in each season I normally have 3. It's not just social distancing.
They only stop direct spray, they will never capture a virus.

I'm sure hospital-grade masks plus visors give great protection to the wearer. The ones we all use, though, are about protecting others rather than ourselves, so if everyone wears them, we're all protected. My pet hate is people in supermarkets who have them dangling under their chin(s) :rolleyes:

If the guy in the video wears a mask, will it protect us all from his stupidity? Bloomin' hope so! :eek:
You hands have a much bigger chance of picking up the virus, hope you wear gloves when filling a car/van with fuel, many folk dont.

Very true Trev but I tend to keep the antibac gel handy all the time, so it's easy to clean off whatever I've picked up before I get my hands anywhere near my face.. I do use gloves to fuel up though because I usually get diesel everywhere and my would hands stink of it for the rest of the day! :rolleyes:

One thing I notice is how many folks have the chin mask or the dont cover the nose mask, many men here wont/dont wear them and just if bothered pull the scarf hoody thing up, no young folk ever wear them here.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back