Ashamed

I'm afraid this happens across here too, every day we have mindless killings, I don't think we will ever be able to stop these events happening, very sad for the children and the care workers family, I wonder what must be going on in the minds of these people who carry out these dreadful acts.

yes it is a terrible thing my heart goes out to the family's concerned .this seems to be happening too frequently,throughout the world .

Belgian, You have no need to be ashamed, The Times is right when It says "this is not solely a Belgian problem", It is happening all over the world.

that is true why should belgian feel ashamed ,he is obviously a man with morals to express such feelings. no one can blame themselves for the depraved acts of the evil few.

Hi Belgian,
our thoughts are with the familys concerned in this terrible crime, and no need for yourself to be ashamed or the rest of the Belgian people for that matter. Like what as been said previously, we have this problem all over the world, and until the authority's start to get real tough with these sort of mindless idiot's, and not just some petty punishment then I'm afraid to say it will continue. The people responsible should never see the light of day again.
My friends live outside Brussels, and I know what they are feeling right now, your not on your own mate.

Bill and Angie.

Yes I feel concerned

What happened:
A 20 years old lunatic (and this time it is a genuine born Belgian) slaughered 2 babies and a care-taker in a creche, and wounded 11 more babies with a knife. The guy is caught but refuses to talk. Flanders, and Belgium is in shock about this autrocity.
What I am concerned about is this: I saw it coming, almost for a decade ago (until I retired) I' ve been teaching for years for physical and physological handicaped youngsters. A stressing, but after all nice and rewarding job. But about 15 years ago things turned bad. There was a more and more income of allochtone youvenals of which the youth-judge (how you call that in the UK?) couldn't place them and handed them over to 'childrens psychiatry' (somewhere they have a nut loose ?). Result: the ones who really did need help couldn't get it because the system got overfilled. (You must be really mad to get help from a psychiatrist ! )
Off course the Belgian social system (probably one of the best in the world) is to blame, for they have pampered too long those 'imports' who cannot coop with our systems and culture and have only one goal: personal benefits. And the genuine Belgians, who really need help, are left without a cause. I'm not surprised a slaughtery as this hapenned, for this 'monster' didn't get the care he should have in the first place and I feel ashamed about it; for I knew it would happen some day.
OK, I know, this has nothing to do with wild camping; but I had to let it out off my system.
Thanks all for patiently participating in this ordeal :rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back