Ariel bio clothes capsules 3 in 1 pods

• Thread starter Deleted member 71915
  • Start date
Can someone tell me please how much of the Formil liquid to put in the loo, and whether you should add it to the flush water as well? Again if adding to the flush, how much should I use?

Can someone tell me please how much of the Formil liquid to put in the loo, and whether you should add it to the flush water as well? Again if adding to the flush, how much should I use?
Just add to the skobydoo hole, dont put it in the flush water tank as it will fook the pump.

Lidl's own brand. I think it's called Formil. The bio ones that are a single blob, not the fancy ones that have a separate conditioner section (which couldn't work, even in laundry)

Reactions: RAW
Formil but Not tabs 3ltr ? bottle use measure in cassette cap
The last Lidl I went to had the gel capsule Formil and also the bottles of Formil but I had not read your reply at that point and we purchased these:
PXL_20240502_063731001.jpg
I think the solid Formil Tablets are no more.
I have no clue if they work though !!

I think the solid Formil Tablets are no more.
I have no clue if they work though !!
Should do I've never used them but reading on here alot do If been using Blue give cassette a good wash out before using and expect formil to improve after a few uses what i noticed is how clean the inside of cassette is after continued use of the formil

Reactions: RAW
Should do I've never used them but reading on here alot do If been using Blue give cassette a good wash out before using and expect formil to improve after a few uses what i noticed is how clean the inside of cassette is after continued use of the formil
Last Site we were at I thoroughly washed the cassette about 12 times, I guess I should use maybe two of the gel type bio's in each "load" but from what you said I will get the actual Formil Bio liquid next time :)

Back