Are Endless Breeze fans worth the money?

vanman

Free Member
These fans seem to be very expensive new. Are they really as good as some say?
Mind you in saying that, just seen a used one on Ebay going for a lot less then new!

I used to buy from an online auction in Manchester, there were an awful lot of these fans being sold cheaply - too cheaply on the face of it. I was stung a couple of times with other goods I bought from there, then decided it was a clearance house for stuff fit only for the skip.

That's the risk with online auctions I suppose. At least with ebay you stand a better chance of getting your money back if it's faulty.

I have just bought a ryobi cordless fan as I already have a lot of ryobi tools and batteries, and managed to find one very cheap on Facebook market place.
This way I am not running my leisure battery down and can place it anywhere.

Yep indeed it is. Pricey, but so what it’s built quite ruggedly and does what it sets out to do. Shame I had to get it in from across the pond but that was the only way.

Yes, as good as they say. I got mine when I went over the pond.

A we usb fan can be bought in asda for £2.50 to sit in the van,i have one and its very good,two would be better so when they come into stock again im up for another.

Last edited:
It was worth every penny on this day!

2C09C614-DB88-4E2A-B05D-0BFF16A30A2C.jpeg

I have just bought a ryobi cordless fan as I already have a lot of ryobi tools and batteries, and managed to find one very cheap on Facebook market place.
This way I am not running my leisure battery down and can place it anywhere.
Ahh another Ryobi plus one family member.
I love em great, and as for the fans yep 9 out of 10

I have an Endless Breeze fan, worth every penny in my opinion, sometimes you get what you pay for

got a couple of these 240v cooltone 12in box fan need inverter but cheaper than the endless breeze and look the same shop round and they get very cheap
81w6fhjvHGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

COOLTONE FA-B12 12-Inch

got a couple of these 240v cooltone 12in box fan need inverter but cheaper than the endless breeze and look the same shop round and they get very cheap
81w6fhjvHGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

COOLTONE FA-B12 12-Inch

These are 240v. Not much use when you are wilding or at places without hook up, as I should imagine it will soon flatten your battery running through an inverter

I bought some cheap dual 12V Fans on EBAY a while back and they work well, though curiously the ones I bought said 12V but were supplied with USB Plugs and work fine on 5V bit like

Notably mine were cheaper than the above as they were supplied with USB Plugs and not 12V plugs so I got a partial refund from seller that I bought from

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back