Aqua roll water carrier.

bigboack

Now dont all shout at me at once. I am looking for an aquaroll water carrier for our main holiday in Devon. Its an arse to move Big bertha to the water taps, It would be easier if i had one of these Caravan water thingy carriers. Any ex caravan chuggers got one knocking about.:D

Now dont all shout at me at once. I am looking for an aquaroll water carrier for our main holiday in Devon. Its an arse to move Big bertha to the water taps, It would be easier if i had one of these Caravan water thingy carriers. Any ex caravan chuggers got one knocking about.:D

Hey big bloke my mate who runs the local chinky gave me some 5 i think gallon(plastic containers) 3 of these fills my water tank up perfectly.They are perfect for remote filling and carrying back to the motorhome to fill.Two of these should suffice if you want me to get you some when in the area let me know,or just go to your local chinky and ask if they have any containers that were used for soya sauce.

Here's a better idea now.:D:D:D

village-women-carry-water-517925-sw.jpg

Alternatively I find a 5 lire drum, a suitable rucksack and a strong bairn does the job fine.

Just keep topping up every time someone goes to the bogs.:D

Hey big bloke my mate who runs the local chinky gave me some 5 i think gallon(plastic containers) 3 of these fills my water tank up perfectly.They are perfect for remote filling and carrying back to the motorhome to fill.Two of these should suffice if you want me to get you some when in the area let me know,or just go to your local chinky and ask if they have any containers that were used for soya sauce.

Thanks coolio but as i have a bad back i carnt carry too much too far, what i need is one of those rolly barrel thingys.I already have a pump to transfer it to big bertha so i'll keep looking, seen a few on fleabay. cheers anyway.:D:D

Here's a better idea now.:D:D:D

village-women-carry-water-517925-sw.jpg

Alternatively I find a 5 lire drum, a suitable rucksack and a strong bairn does the job fine.

Just keep topping up every time someone goes to the bogs.:D

Thanks coolio but as i have a bad back i carnt carry too much too far, what i need is one of those rolly barrel thingys.I already have a pump to transfer it to big bertha so i'll keep looking, seen a few on fleabay. cheers anyway.:D:D

Jings man, I thought the middle one and the one on the right were a bit voluptuous at most and the one on the left;) WELL!, she ain't no roly poly barrel thingy , not from where I'm looking anyway!

Some fussy barpeeples on this site uhh!!!:rolleyes::):

i kept mine from when i had caravan good things to have . well worth the money

If you already have the container, what about a sack barrow to carry it on.

Lidl and Aldi occasionally sell them and so do the pound shops. We have had a one for years to transport all the dog paraphernalia at shows. They are lightweight, the handle retracts and the wheels fold in. A handy bit of kit.

Cheaper than an Aquaroll.

If you already have the container, what about a sack barrow to carry it on.

Lidl and Aldi occasionally sell them and so do the pound shops. We have had a one for years to transport all the dog paraphernalia at shows. They are lightweight, the handle retracts and the wheels fold in. A handy bit of kit.

Cheaper than an Aquaroll.

i dont already have the container!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Jings man, I thought the middle one and the one on the right were a bit voluptuous at most and the one on the left;) WELL!, she ain't no roly poly barrel thingy , not from where I'm looking anyway!

Some fussy barpeeples on this site uhh!!!:rolleyes::):

The one on the right is carrying more water, that's why she is bigger at the bottom end:D

A 5gall plastic container and rob your Grandma's shopping trolley bag thingy.:cool:

Happy Camping:)

I have a 20 litre version which I was going to put on ebay over the weekend. I live in Gloucestershire so on the way to Devon. Make me an offer.
JohnH

I have a 20 litre version which I was going to put on ebay over the weekend. I live in Gloucestershire so on the way to Devon. Make me an offer.
JohnH

Thanks John Not going till July though so put it on fleabay if you like. im looking more for the 40 litre version..:D:D

extra water

i had the same prob so heres wot i done, no grannies,no sack trucks, no chineese,no bad backs,no small children and no animals were used or hurt during the solving of this problem.
i fitted an extra water tank and linked it to the origonal....

keep up the crack bigboack. you`l b mist wen you go.

Last edited:
i had the same prob so heres wot i done, no grannies,no sack trucks, no chineese,no bad backs,no small children and no animals were used or hurt during the solving of this problem.
i fitted an extra water tank and linked it to the origonal....

keep up the crack bigboak.

Nowhere to fit it on my van but thanks for the idea.:D:D:D:D

Agreed! Sheehite they're gettin a wee bit picky now are they no?:confused:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back