appology!

btw... ajs are my name initials too... no i didn't pickem :eek:... i wanted te be called airel square 4 :p

Better than Scott Squirrel I suppose or 'jampot':rolleyes:

Channa

Last edited by a moderator:
OK...You want wordplay.....I can just see AJ on a square 4, going like an 'arrow', but He's 'harley' the the type to be called a good 'beesa' and whats that on His barnet Francis? looks like He's had a cut and 'veloset'. what do you think Vincent? I don't feel safe 'honda' road with AJ being so 'triumph'ant. Paol.

:d
ok...you want wordplay.....i can just see aj on a square 4, going like an 'arrow', but he's 'harley' the the type to be called a good 'beesa' and whats that on his barnet francis? Looks like he's had a cut and 'veloset'. What do you think vincent? I don't feel safe 'honda' road with aj being so 'triumph'ant. Paol.

:d:d:d

OK...You want wordplay.....I can just see AJ on a square 4, going like an 'arrow', but He's 'harley' the the type to be called a good 'beesa' and whats that on His barnet Francis? looks like He's had a cut and 'veloset'. what do you think Vincent? I don't feel safe 'honda' road with AJ being so 'triumph'ant. Paol.

oohhh... yer tryin :D

regards:p
aj

Paol or Big Chief ' Coventry Eagle'...?....'Sunbeam' ?

Indian Brave (500 cc) ' Harley' comparable to 'Norton' on earth.

The Barnet Francis 'Captain' saw the 'Gold star' in the Royal Enfield 'Constellation'whilst feeding his 'bantams' Along with another Beeza who saw the 'shooting star'..But Vincent saw a 'comet'

Yet the Indian witchdoctor could only see 'Vipers' and 'Venom'

Was it confusion ?

Only Douglas the 'dragonfly' could provide the answer. His wisdom was truly 'matchless'

He said you can be a 'crusader' you can be 'commando' armed with 'trident' and the be the 'navigator' too but life really is as simple has 'ABC' ( going way back on that one)

Channa

With the exception of the Harley all were British motorcycle models or marques.(The Indian Brave was made in Liverpool for a while),

OK, Ok!....So I've been well 'upstaged! I concede to your superior knowledge.
excellent wordplay!!! The story line was a bit dodgy, but who cares. I now expect that there will be more of these coming, so I challenge you all to do better! Subject; cigarette brands; Senior Service, Passing Clouds etc. Over to you!! Paol.

yer in the wrong thread the pair of ya :mad:

... goodgrief.. you have 2 goin like this already ****:eek:... how many more do you want....:confused:

this fred is supposed te be about a bad tast joke that some peeps took offence from when it shouldn't have
caused any offence to anyone cus it was simply a joke:p.. then we had apologies when none were
called for which upset others who took offence in the first place:confused:
and then you 2 nastids come along and play word games ****:mad:

this was serious condemnation, outrage fire and brimstone stuff... just gettin nicely heated into
a lively debate then whoooooosh:eek:... bucket of friggin water job...... off fred recalculatin :(

ffff cough....what are you like eh :D. ....friggin pair of highjackers

regards:p
aj

You are quite right AJ, we have, as you said; Hijacked! now it's my turn to apologise. I can only Hang my head and suggest we take the wordplay to my 'Loony word play' thread.
AJ has a valid point and a right to moan! I take no Offence at being told off!
Paol. A little admonished!

You are quite right AJ, we have, as you said; Hijacked! now it's my turn to apologise. I can only Hang my head and suggest we take the wordplay to my 'Loony word play' thread.

:D

all light hearted i can assure you :rolleyes:

retards;)
aj

Ditto ...Off to the naughty corner too !!

Sorry folks

Channa

thanks for the amusing thread chaps, it beats watching the thing that sits in a corner collecting dust, and thats not my hoover BTW

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back