AP7 no peage, now buckshee!

spigot

To anyone not aware:
The AP7 Autopista del Mediterranean is now Gratis, Freeman’s from Tarragona to Alicante.
Apparently this is to relieve congestion in the coastal towns.
We shot down from Valencia to Javea in no time today which would have taken ages on the 337.

To anyone not aware:
The AP7 Autopista del Mediterranean is now Gratis, Freeman’s from Tarragona to Alicante.
Apparently this is to relieve congestion in the coastal towns.
We shot down from Valencia to Javea in no time today which would have taken ages on the 337.
How's things in Javier? Last time that we spoke with friends there it was a tad messy a week or so ago

We'll try it from Peniscola to Valencia tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

How's things in Javier? Last time that we spoke with friends there it was a tad messy a week or so ago

This is what the once glorious Arenal beach looks like after Storm Gloria, the promenade is also broken up in places.

5EC61F32-14CA-4271-A8CD-559AC55DE253.jpeg

The whole of the AP7 is not free. I paid €3.60 for a stretch around Cartagena today. Fees are being removed as contracts to run sections come to an end. Its confusing for our sat navs!

The whole of the AP7 is not free. I paid €3.60 for a stretch around Cartagena today. Fees are being removed as contracts to run sections come to an end. Its confusing for our sat navs!

I did say that it was free from Tarragona to Alicante.
They have not renewed contracts on the central part yet as they want to see the effect on traffic in the coastal towns.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back