Anyone using AI call assist?

I would love to watch a Scotsman talking Doric having a conversation with Jimmy Nail.
I don’t reckon even AI could sort that one out.
Just imagine a Frenchman who has learned how to speak English coming over here to use his new found skill. First he goes to Eberdeen and it’s “ whit dae ye ken aboot this then French fella” he gives up, heads for Newcastle asks someone do they know where the metro is and gets the reply “way aye man”. The poor guy gets the next flight back to Paris, and it’s back to the drawing board. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I would love to watch a Scotsman talking Doric having a conversation with Jimmy Nail.
I don’t reckon even AI could sort that one out.
Just imagine a Frenchman who has learned how to speak English coming over here to use his new found skill. First he goes to Eberdeen and it’s “ whit dae ye ken aboot this then French fella” he gives up, heads for Newcastle asks someone do they know where the metro is and gets the reply “way aye man”. The poor guy gets the next flight back to Paris, and it’s back to the drawing board. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I remember getting told off in the Cairngorm Inn for pronouncing it 'Aberdeen' Bill.

I remember getting told off in the Cairngorm Inn for pronouncing it 'Aberdeen' Bill.
You philistine you, it’s Eberdeen, way ye go and batter yer heed wa a deed fash.

If you want a good laugh watch this it’s Robin Galloway winding folk up as Hector Brocklebank. There are plenty on YouTube. He also plays an old lady.

And this one’s a classic

A favourite joke of mine which you've got to tell with a Scottish accent:
A man walks into a corner shop and says
"There's something wrong with this mars bar I've just bought from you"
Shopkeeper: What's the matter?
Man: It tastes of coconut.
Shopkeeper: Aye...it's bounty.

Back