anyone used GAS UK - Campingaz 907 Alternative

cancunia

Apologies if this has been covered before, I've just come across -> GAS UK <- they seem to be selling new 907 alternatives for £42 including shipping. I have enough 907 cylinders to keep me going but thought it might be of interest to others. I tried to call them but was not able to speak to anyone about where they can be exchanged, how much an exchange is and what the actual size of the cylinders is. Interesting all the same so thought I'd post and see if anyone else has used them?

Thanks Cancunia (y) we use 907s so will investigate.
You're welcome. Post back with how you get on?
I talked to my local Flogas depot yesterday, they offered to refill 907's for about £25. I was interested in that as I have a couple of very old 907's that need to be recycled / refilled for a friend.

You're welcome. Post back with how you get on?
I talked to my local Flogas depot yesterday, they offered to refill 907's for about £25. I was interested in that as I have a couple of very old 907's that need to be recycled / refilled for a friend.
Will do. Im one of those people who like to live dangerously though. I fill my own 907s. So the cost will have to be competitive to stop me. (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back