Anyone Thinking travelling to Germany!!

watchthis

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right part of the site. If it's not perhaps Mr. Admin could re-direct it?:confused:. I have just seen this on another site (naughty boy):D. I have tried this and the book is great. For anyone thinking of going to Germany for your holidays. If you either phone or go on line to the German embassy they will send you free of charge and postage a 300 page book of camp sites in Germany. This book is in English there is also some free sites as well!!!.
Here's the info:-
phone number 020 7317 0908 wait for option 3

Or this is what I did:-
Go online to there site which is:-
Germany Tourism - German Tourist Info - Visit Germany - Information on Germany
click on brochures and fill the form in (you don't even have to leave your e-mail address) and 5 working days later a very nice shiny book plus a map pop's through your letterbox---And it's all free:D:eek:.
How about that then!!!!
Bye for now
Freddie

Ordered mine too, no plans to go as of yet due to my Dog being too old to leave but i'll enjoy reading it and maybe in a couple of years time.

We're travelling through Germany on our way to Italy this year, so thanks very much. It even looks like there's a picture of Helga the Hymer on the cover!

I have the guide and it is brilliant loads of info.
Thought i got the link off here as got it a couple of months ago apologies for not passing it on myself
Rob

Germany has always been a place I've wanted to visit, can't wait to get the brochures to start planning where we're going, thanks

Our 2nd trip in our van took us from Glasgow to Newcastle, then Ijmuiden to Hanover on 1 tank of diesel.
My daughter and son-in-law are there with the British Army at Fallingbostel.
Brilliant trip, unfortunately had to return home before touring the country.

can recommend the Eiffel mountains, Rhone and Rhine valleys
then down to black forest area:cool: ..then... alps through mid France
a big circle really...:)

hope to do it again this summer...but not the same route (roads)
(many route option available)

Regards;)
aj

Germany ...aghhh ..Always nice to see at ground level what our 'Grandfathers' saw from the air. ;)

Channa

I also ordered on the 10th and mine came today, not had chance to have a good read but a quick scan and it looks good stuff.

Mine came Today, as well!! :rolleyes: I ordered 4 booklets etc and they sent me 12!! :cool: (All different of course! :p ) Only took 4 days to get here. :cool: :cool: Thanks, Freddie, for the heads up!! ;)

:D :D JIM!! :D :D

they'll be smellin a rat soon:confused:.... they'll probably think another invasion is on the way :D

ohhhsheeeet... i'm takin pith again... honest :rolleyes:

regards;)
aj

Many thanks for this.

We are off to Germany in a couple of weeks so hopefully this will come in time, and be very useful.

Many thanks again
Cheers

Germany ...aghhh ..Always nice to see at ground level what our 'Grandfathers' saw from the air. ;)

Channa

Showing your age their Channa .....it was my FATHER who saw it from the air !! but I appreciate the comment nearly fell of my Zimma

Thanks for the tip, mine was here waiting for me when we came back from our weekend away. They look very useful.
These are the sort of things this site is ohhh so useful for.

Thanks again,

Jackie ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back