Anyone sold through Motorhome Depot

Clunegapyears

Hi
Took a call from them today. They are offering to achieve £55-56K for our Adria. Claim no selling fees ... though obvs they take a cut! Currently on Autotrader at £58. So if we achieved this, we would be very happy. I've read the threads on here regarding Motorhome Depot, but most relate to buying (other than Ken's).
Has anyone sold through them?
Did they come back and ask you to drop your price?
How long did it take?

Benefit to us would be that we would be able to use it until mid August after J's daughter's wedding in Ireland. They say they have a limited storage place so could do the viewings.

However, also have a viewing (cash in the bank couple) on Sunday.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Katherine

I used them several years ago. They take all the hassle out of selling. A rep came round took loads of photos and then they advertised it in the usual places. They advertise for a few thousand over what you tell them you want for it. They keep the difference once sold. They will only ask you to drop the price if that is all someone is offering, just like a private sale..people will haggle over the price. You can still sell it privately but you have to give them notice that you want to terminate the contract (14 days or something). In the end I sold mine privately as they couldnt find a buyer prepared to travel to South Wales.
Would I use them again, yes probably, just to save the hassle of advertising and paying on Auto Trader, Ebay etc.

I sold our 2017 Globecar Campscout with them in August 2019 and they were brilliant sold our van within 3 weeks got what I asked for, they put £3000 above what I asked and that was their mark up.
Would I use them again? Most definitely.
John.

Katherine, give these guys a ring before you commit to anything https://omcmotorhomes.co.uk

The Laird and I and another member [can't remember their name now] have used them and cannot praise them highly enough. Not guaranteeing they will give you a higher price but it would be worth trying them. Their feedback is exceptional.

We would buy it off you tonight if it was sub 7m, it really is a stunning MH and worth every penny you are asking.

Good luck.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back