Anyone going To Upton Blues this Weekend ?

Penny13

Morning is anyone going to Upton Blues, we are arriving Friday on the campsite a first for us as our free spots have been closed down.

We normally go and really enjoy it, a family gathering has kyboshed that this year.
Has the layby opposite Minge Lane closed then?
Enjoy the weekend. Dead envious.

We normally go and really enjoy it, a family gathering has kyboshed that this year.
Has the layby opposite Minge Lane closed then?
Enjoy the weekend. Dead envious.
Yes there is a temporary traffic order on it …
510cbd8d-cacd-47e0-9414-6133d84fd5a5.jpeg

Yes ok we haven't been before it's the aac car show at the rugby club as well let us know when you arrive and will sort it out

That's a bit £$%^, but hopefully it remains temporary...

We like Upton, but it's busy at the best of times, I think we'd struggle to get the boy in anywhere with the festival.

Hope you guys are well and have a great weekend 😀
Steve they are using the car park and there is even a RV on it.

That's a bit £$%^, but hopefully it remains temporary...

We like Upton, but it's busy at the best of times, I think we'd struggle to get the boy in anywhere with the festival.

Hope you guys are well and have a great weekend 😀
They do close it every year now and you would be surprised how easily you can get about as people who go tho the UBF are very helpful and mindful about disabled people me and Sue have managed to get around on our scooters people just clear a path for you and the camping field has a tunnel for disabled to use so you don’t have to cross the road to get to town.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back