Anyone fancy a Lada?

Robmac

I quite like this;

I used to enjoy driving Ladas when I flew this about 1980.

154AD155-36A0-4B80-921B-BB2DD9611247.jpeg

Piper 300 had a shot of one over the Grand Canyon had the stick for about 10 seconds Until i craped my pants because of an updraft the pilot never took his hands from the controls so i think I was flying .maybe not.😂. I hung up my wings and haven’t flown since.😂

Piper 300 had a shot of one over the Grand Canyon had the stick for about 10 seconds Until i craped my pants because of an updraft the pilot never took his hands from the controls so i think I was flying .maybe not.😂. I hung up my wings and haven’t flown since.😂
Your not getting enuff bird seed me lad.

Well thought out, but we are too tall.

Yes, headroom is low at 5' 1"inside Ruth, although the bed is quite generous at 6' 4".

It wouldn't bother me too much as long as I can sleep comfortably, but for a lengthy trip it might become a pain.

In 1992, I bought a new 4 wheel drive vehicle . When I took it in for its first service, the vehicle I was supposed to have as a courtesy car had just broken down. The only car they had available was a Lada Cossack.
It was horrible. It was only a couple of years old but felt like it was built 50 years ago out of spare parts.
I remember when I got home, parking it in the next street so nobody knew it was anything to do with me.
It’s probably still running now though....

In 1992, I bought a new 4 wheel drive vehicle . When I took it in for its first service, the vehicle I was supposed to have as a courtesy car had just broken down. The only car they had available was a Lada Cossack.
It was horrible. It was only a couple of years old but felt like it was built 50 years ago out of spare parts.
I remember when I got home, parking it in the next street so nobody knew it was anything to do with me.
It’s probably still running now though....

Yes they were not made to exactly big on creature comforts and very much built to a price!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back