Anybody want to buy a Slovenian Campsite?

Biggarmac

Came on to a campsite today. Only person here. Parked next to the house with the electric cable out of the window. Heart in mouth entry. Then in general chat the lady asked me if I knew anyone who wanted to buy a campsite, house and restaurant business. Only 1m euros. Roll up roll up.

Came on to a campsite today. Only person here. Parked next to the house with the electric cable out of the window. Heart in mouth entry. Then in general chat the lady asked me if I knew anyone who wanted to buy a campsite, house and restaurant business. Only 1m euros. Roll up roll up.
We could all club together, roaminrog runs the campsite, channa runs the restaurant, the house can be used for functions

And Phil could park his van there and provide most of the country’s electricity.

That went well.
How many posts before it deteriorated?
😁😁😁

Where theres a business theres a chartered accountant to keep the books.

Just saying.

Dezi :rulez:

Much as I love Slovenia and have described it as a bit like Italy, but civilised, I did wonder about the apparent affluence of the place. It seems they enjoyed a Greek/Irish style spending spree on borrowed money not long back so if you hold off for a while and wait for the crash you could probably buy the whole country for that 1 million Euros. :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back