Any offers

Sam

Sam, I thought U were going to Wales today:confused: or R U going later tonight???:confused:

hillwalker said:
Trev She's A Lady,,,errrrrrrrrrrrr
i am a lady.............thanks for noticing hilly....hey you could let my hubby know too ha ha :D

***** said:
Sam, I thought U were going to Wales today:confused: or R U going later tonight???:confused:
leaving home at half 7 ***** going to corwen to suss it out,i did fancy the coast before but corwen best i think as its not so far to travel,we can be there in 25 mins,looking forward to going soooooooo much i can hardly wait :D :D what you up to this weekend x

Further

If U want to go a little further. Betswycoed is ok. Park just past the station. Get up early in morning & feed the meter. This is another nice spot & very similar to a French Aire!
Please excuse spelling

***** said:
If U want to go a little further. Betswycoed is ok. Park just past the station. Get up early in morning & feed the meter. This is another nice spot & very similar to a French Aire!
Please excuse spelling
thanks maybe next time though,were definately going to corwen tonight,do you recommend any nice pubs there?

Not really

sammclouis said:
thanks maybe next time though,were definately going to corwen tonight,do you recommend any nice pubs there?
Not really as we use the Grouse at Carrog;)

sammclouis said:
THE CARRYOUT SHOP,AND THE OFFSALES

smily's

Knoxy I love your smilys but canny find the ones you find what are the listed under PLEASE Help,& how do you manage to put them on here I tried & got blanked.
Snowgoose.

snowgoose said:
Knoxy I love your smilys but canny find the ones you find what are the listed under PLEASE Help,& how do you manage to put them on here I tried & got blanked.
Snowgoose.

www.smileycentral.com I installed this and have a smiley icon on my web browser. Then just drag and drop when need one. let me know if this helps also in your profile I think you have to activate smillies.

corwen

not many people know this but corwen was where serpico hid out when the new york police put out a contract on him !! the place he stayed at was the old workhouse, worth a visit.

Where

steve4kay said:
not many people know this but corwen was where serpico hid out when the new york police put out a contract on him !! the place he stayed at was the old workhouse, worth a visit.
Steve, Where is the old workhouse?:confused:

its the long white old building on the main drag..full of little craft outlets.

I know

steve4kay said:
its the long white old building on the main drag..full of little craft outlets.
Yes, I know the one u mean. Funny, I have never been in it!:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back