Another newbie.

Victor

Hi all. Been looking at the site for a while now, trying to suss it all out as this is my first year with a campervan.
Have been tent campers for years but getting older and ( wiser) ?? realised that I need the extra comfort that my " tin tent" brings.
Enjoyed a couple of weeks in France in the summer and have been down to Somerset and Dorset this year and a plan is in motion to do our version of the Scottish 500 in a few weeks.
Ive enjoyed having access to the POIs which have helped with planning routes immensely.
Its amazing how many are close to places Ive travelled to for years without realising that we could have had a wildcamping option.
Hope to see some of you on our travels.....

Hi welcome and enjoy,will keep my eyes open for you:scared::scared::scared:

Hello Victor and welcome to the forum... hope you enjoy being part of the community :welcome:
Don't forget to put in a request for your welcome pack and big W sticker, so you'll recognise other members on the road :drive:

Hello Victor and welcome to the forum... hope you enjoy being part of the community :welcome:
Don't forget to put in a request for your welcome pack and big W sticker, so you'll recognise other members on the road :drive:

Hi. Thanks for your welcome, much appreciated.
I have applied for my new member pack and recieved an email with a support ticket number ?
Does this mean its being processed.
Regards Victor

Yes, that's it... Admin or the lovely Mrs Admin will sort it out for you thumb.gif

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back