Annual Clear Out

Cass

So today I started to get ready for our trip, emptied the garage, repacked only what was needed, really cant believe how much crap gets put in over the year, especially when you take little people with you, I mean does he really need 3 fishing rods, 2 nets, and a bag of bits and bobs, along with buckets, spades and inflatables and wet suit, as there is only 2 of us this trip they can all go out. Then the inside do I really need 5 pairs of shoes, not including flip flops and trainers, 3 handbags and 2 coats, so they have gone as well. The cupboards and wardrobe have all been emptied, and I have started to repack only with whats needed, I have swapped all the plastic coat hangers for metal ones and cant believe how much more i can get, In fact I might do the same in the house. Think im going to have to start emptying twice a year.

66296266_2084816724963849_4833302585689505792_n.jpg

Know the feeling ...

Cheers

H

Our turn come august. But we’ll be heading off on another long trip so will need winter and summer clothes.
You’ve made me realise I have 2 coats, 2 jackets and numerous long cardies and feeces now!

Our turn come august. But we’ll be heading off on another long trip so will need winter and summer clothes.
You’ve made me realise I have 2 coats, 2 jackets and numerous long cardies and feeces now!

Its surprising how things build up over time, I found a big difference swapping coat hangers from plastic to metal given you so much more hanging space,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back