Andyjanet

andyjanet

Hello all!
how have you been? well what a year ! We are now back in the UK after spending a year in Bavaria, we did pop back in October for mot and new passport all completed in twelve days
We are still full timing and are still in the Concorde ,
We are still married so the van must be big enough to avoid each other😀👍
Jessie is well although she is an old lady and has her problems
Well I have some isolation reading material to catch up on Wildcamping / Motorhomer

Welcome back, I had visions of you being in a German internment camp(y)

Only 11&1/4 hrs to drive thru eurotunnel
Feel sorry for all the poor dogs that were crammed into cages in transit lutons and never managed even a toilet break😭😭😭😭😭 one van had 18 puppies stuffed in cages and nothing for them to stand on apart from wire racks

Well hello herr Andy ,long time no speaky hope you are both well ,hope you're no walking about with wellies on 😀 think the AA are looking for good patrol men andy😃
hope things go well for you both and look forward to meeting up again mate c u and stay safe👍🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Nice to see your are back no doubt you enjoyed your stay in Europe, rgds to both.

Welcome back! When was the tunnel trip.....sounds horrendous. We are returning UK end April ( well, that is the booking) but will avoid if too onerous.

Only 11&1/4 hrs to drive thru eurotunnel
Feel sorry for all the poor dogs that were crammed into cages in transit lutons and never managed even a toilet break😭😭😭😭😭 one van had 18 puppies stuffed in cages and nothing for them to stand on apart from wire racks
Noooooooooo so it was dogs holding it up !!! That’s awful 😢 I bet you two struggled watching that !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back