..and another new one

TykeBull

I've just joined up too. Trying to get my head round how it all works. I need some info on somewhere to overnight that will allow me to get to a morning conference at Newcastle's St James footie stadium....

I've just joined up too. Trying to get my head round how it all works. I need some info on somewhere to overnight that will allow me to get to a morning conference at Newcastle's St James footie stadium....

Hiya TykeBull, I may be able to help you out here, You wont get parked near the Stadium but the metro run direct to St. James Park;). I suggest the seafront at Whitley Bay or Tynemouth then Metro to the conference:).

Oh ,and welcome to the site:cool:

...and another one

Hi Tykebull,welcome to our merry band any questions you will usually get your reply within minutes:)

Hi, The nearest overnights on my database are :-

The Whitburn pub at Whitburn & the Drift Inn at Seaton Burn, just off the A1

Dezi

welcome

Hi there welcome to the wildys

weez
Tony

thanks

Thanks, one 'n all. What a friendly and informative bunch you are. Look forward to next time. Don't feel like I'm the new kid on the block anymore!

hi and welcome hope you enjoy, cannot help with an overnight stop but looks as if you will have somewhere after all the replies .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back