ambulance -a beginning

n brown

yesterday ripped it out,today the start ! ambo 006.JPGambio 001.JPG tomorrow i'll start the furniture

Sufferin' Succotash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're like greased lightning, brown!!!

What are you on?! Can I have some???!!! :lol-049::wave:

Well done that man - what a pro! :p

In my book thats almost finished. I'd be happy to use it as it is. :)

Sufferin' Succotash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're like greased lightning, brown!!!

What are you on?! Can I have some???!!! :lol-049::wave:

Well done that man - what a pro! :p

with a router in each hand ,a jigsaw in my teeth and a broom up my jacksy,i'm like a man possessed ! hahahahaha![koff !!]

You'll have to cut out the lunch breaks or you'll never get it done! - neat job.

with a router in hand ,a jigsaw in my teeth and a broom up my jacksy,i'm like a man possessed ! hahahahaha![koff !!]

Slacker...what about your feet? :hammer:

looking brilliant!

Looks like you know what your doing , can't wait to see more pics and the finished product ,though you do need to pick up the pace a little :hammer: :goodluck: .

Yea its looking great nigel ....I freakin want it !!!!!!!!!! :lol-053:
Cant wait to see how this unfolds, the layout and all

slow day today,unlike me my kid is a bit sentimental and wanted her kitchen partly made out of her old one.so much easier to build from scratch ! that and a trip to the wood yard to change some chinese ply,most awful stuff i ever saw,still nearly ready to stick it in the ambo !

about the middle

ta for your comments,managed to make a bit of progress and my wife has started painting.toilet and kitchen door and w/top are from the old van and that slowed me up a bit trying to fit round them.just got to make a folding table next to the burner and some top lockers then I can do the services aamblo 002.JPGaamblo 003.JPGaamblo 004.JPG

ta for your comments,managed to make a bit of progress and my wife has started painting.toilet and kitchen door and w/top are from the old van and that slowed me up a bit trying to fit round them.just got to make a folding table next to the burner and some top lockers then I can do the services View attachment 17553View attachment 17554View attachment 17555

God you haven't wasted any time ......:scared:
The van is looking great Nigel ...really impressive :)

bloomin eck nigel your doing that at some pace...wish i could have got mine done as quick!!!

Hi Nigel, I'm putting plans together for our next Tranny self-build and wondered if you'd mind me asking a couple of things. Firstly, I really like the simplicity of the seating/bed area, did you use 12mm ply and what have you done inside to strengthen it? Secondly, is the woodburner a home made affair, I bought ours from 'The Fireweaver' in Rugby. It performs faultlessly and I use it to cook on whenever it's going, but it wasn't cheap and I'm thinking of having a go at the next one myself. Brilliant use of space siting it on one of the wheel arches btw, I'm going to pinch that idea if you don't mind. Oh yes, just remembered something else, I'd really like to incorporate a toilet/shower of some sort, but don't know whether to just keep things simple ie. boil a kettle and use something like a garden spray, or go the whole hog and fit a water heater, which kinda frightens me cos I know squat about them.
I don't want to distract you from all the work you're doing on the ambo so don't feel you have to answer any of this right away. But if you do happen to have a bit of free time it would be lovely to get a few tips from someone with your knowledge and experience, thanks a lot, Dave.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back