Altogether now!!!

thanks chrissy but i can only see the image when i am logged on , i can see everyone elses ok but on my post if i am not logged on i can only see the text and 025jpg which i have to click on to open . I dont have to do that with anyone elses pictures ......any idea why ?

sorry for spoiling the thread rach !, i just want to join in :D

preview post [FONT=&quot]button...revels all before posting :cool: ..
if its still not there then you image has not been hosted on a web site.. i.e photobucket:confused:
[FONT=&quot]remember.. from photobucket copy the picture link beginning with "img" and ending in "img" located below the picture.[/FONT]

the others don't work on here :rolleyes:

keep trying :D

regards :p
aj
[/FONT]

025.jpg

success !....thanks aj.

Call in for a whisky next time you are in the area !

regards

chef

Last edited:
DSCF1943.jpg

Lets see if i can get this right!
Well Bravo its all in the go advanced button thanks AJ!!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont like camping or motorhomeing we think you should move on what you think hey poss into knitting/sewing and things like that instead of nice things

Walesxmas09016.jpg

This is us in our home build the day we arrived at Carrog before the others got there Pete & Ali.

Walesxmas09101.jpg

this is you when we left Millars dale and Pete sat there saying for gods sake dont stop now Bill

021.jpg

Craig

well thats the 1st tme ive been able to send a picture using that that photobucket thingy.

Last edited:
:) Iv'e gid up nowt to copy I have put 2 picture's in Photobucket and tried to copy will not then let me paste so you will have to use your imagination :(
Brian and Marion

Walesxmas09101.jpg

this is you when we left Millars dale and Pete sat there saying for gods sake dont stop now Bill

It was snow joke I can tell you, Pete commandeered a farmer to be on standby at the junction to the main road, then stood on traffic duty to let us out, thanks Pete and Ali.

Happy Camping:)in the snow

:) Iv'e gid up nowt to copy I have put 2 picture's in Photobucket and tried to copy will not then let me paste so you will have to use your imagination :(
Brian and Marion

OK try this... once your pic is in photobucket click on the pic... this opens it into a larger view :)

on the left hand side of the image you will see several addresses for that image;)
... right click /copy the "img" option and past it into you post

once pasted.. view by clicking on "preview post"
after [FONT=&quot]completing[/FONT] you text, click "submit reply" as normal :cool:

keep trying :D

regards :p
aj

look... it's easy

IMGP3201.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

Easy to see where this is, February last year managed to take this when the rain stopped for a few minutes.

attachment.php

Portugal, Odeceixe in March this is the joy of wildcamping, we had it all to ourselves.

Attachments

• Wildcamping Portugal March 2009.jpg
    Wildcamping Portugal March 2009.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,085
  • Gibraltar.jpg
    Gibraltar.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,141
Last edited:
Make sure you paste your image into the post box and do not use the "manage attatchments" option that I was trying to use last night:mad:

Simple when you have done it once:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back