Alternative to expensive toilet chenicals

I've found that liquidity improves as I get older! It also means that I can afford the recommended chemicals.....

Going home on Sunday: Benidormed out! Via Arcachon and Le Havre. I'm making great use of our spare payload:LIDL gin is 4.41 a bottle....
John

Hi John.
If you want to know what is cheap booze, if you have the time swing around to Andorra.
Last time I was there, 2 bottles of 1.5l of Grants 9 euros and they offered another of 075, All wrapped up in one volume.
Isle of Jura 16 years old 1l 17 euros
Duty free no taxes :dance::dance:
Cheap diesel
Cheap tyres :dance::dance:

And the drive is not bad also if you like moutains

You bet if you fink yur ard enuff :mad2:

Needs to be now though because i`ve just been told to be in for tea soon :tongue:

Well I would, but if your monicker refers to your DOB as 1958, well, I don't fight with old men. So you were lucky.

Whoops back on topic Wooie nearly had 7 colours of s**t kicked out of him without any Bio-liquid.

Over nearly 10 years and nearly 2000 nights haven't used any chemicals on a regular basis (except the sample bottles that came with our new motorhome) NB no SOG unit either!

Just use the Thetford tank cleaner every 6 month.
an old guy i met invited me into his van for a look round, as i climbed in, the pure stench of sh-t was eye watering! involuntarily i coughed and said ''ker-rist !''
the old boy said ''oh right! sorry about the honk,the wife's just done a number 2 ! ''
that's when i noticed this dear old lady,in her neat cardie,sat in the corner,glowing with embarassment and trying to become invisible !

he didn't like buying expensive chemicals either

I love a good toilet thread.:tongue:
Bio-liquid - doesn't have to dissolve. Drive a few miles - sufficient agitation.
Voila! Liquid poo.
Why anyone uses the expensive chemicals that smell worse than anything I'll never know.
We regularly dump a full cassette in our bio-disc & no problems so far.

Tablespoon of Andrews liver salts should do it :)

Pat

I take it you are being evil, on the grounds there will be nothing to break down.

Really though we only use Aldi bio washing Liquid not powders and it works .

Bio-liquid - doesn't have to dissolve. Drive a few miles - sufficient agitation.
Voila! Liquid poo.
Why anyone uses the expensive chemicals that smell worse than anything I'll never know.
We regularly dump a full cassette in our bio-disc & no problems so far.

Ha, is that WE or HE dumps the cassette 'cos I've never seen a woman dump one yet. Ever.
Just saying,
Pat

You must lead a very sheltered life then! Lots of ladies don't have a He-man to do it for them.

I've used Aldi, Lidl & Tescos cheapest bio liquid, all work fine. Also tried Surf Bio Capsules (Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang) which also works well and smells very nice, the capsules soon dissolve and start working on the poo. No worries about spillages or the bottle leaking with them, but a bit more expensive.

I was under the impression that it`s Bio Washing Liquid and not Powder that people use.

I use Aldi bio laundry tablets in the receiving tank and a dash of Aldi bio laundry liquid in the flushing water.

Solids break down very quickly.

No problem with odours.

J

Voila! Liquid poo.
We regularly dump a full cassette in our bio-disc & no problems so far.[/QUOTE
What is a bio-disc and a SOG ? Don't mind people talking sh*t but keep it simple for us simpletons

Ha, is that WE or HE dumps the cassette 'cos I've never seen a woman dump one yet. Ever.
Just saying,
Pat

Must have had your eyes shut, or been in the wrong places then, cos it's far from uncommon! I regularly dump ours, as my husband doesn't have the balance any more to do it. I'm surprised more women haven't taken you up on that!!

I think that with most of us, it's whoever is able to do it, does it. Derek doesn't like me doing it, partly because he feels people will think he's a lazy b*gger. But it's better than him falling over in the process, and I don't mind doing it. It's a case of as long as we can do whatever needs doing between us, we will keep going; hopefully for a long time yet!!

Off to Aldi to get some bio washing liquid!!

Bio washing liquid Feedback - it works great

Thanks everyone it works!

I can confirm that the Aldi Bio is brilliant, works just as well as the expensive chemicals and is a LOT cheaper.

I have also started doing my clothes with it for hand washes and it uses much less water when rinsing as no suds / bubbles.

Only need to carry one compact container too so takes up less space.

Gosh they don't half talk about some crap on here! lol

Three weekends now as 'aldi bio' convert, won't be going back.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back