All the Aires Spain & Portugal discount code before 18 Sept

Biggarmac

The5th Edition of All the Aires Spain & Portugal is due out shortly. Vicarious books have sent an email with a 10% discount code valid till 18th Sept 2017. The code applied at checkout is ATASP10. Price without code is £ 18.50.

I'll have to order I think before we go, hope it comes in time, I have 50%off though for contributing to their book, I sent in a picture and review on a site last year, I'd forgotten all about it until the email came.
44 more Spanish Aires apparently! They'll come in useful.

I'll have to order I think before we go, hope it comes in time, I have 50%off though for contributing to their book, I sent in a picture and review on a site last year, I'd forgotten all about it until the email came.
44 more Spanish Aires apparently! They'll come in useful.

Good tip. I feel a review coming on during this winter's travels.

The5th Edition of All the Aires Spain & Portugal is due out shortly. Vicarious books have sent an email with a 10% discount code valid till 18th Sept 2017. The code applied at checkout is ATASP10. Price without code is £ 18.50.

I ordered mine as soon as e-mail arrived, £16.65 i think, it should arrive by end of month, going away start of Nov for about 4 months,,j

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back