Aldi Bargain

Here's the link ALDI - Tripod Search Light

Unfortunately I boycott Aldi as my protest against their draconian car park practices, which have included pursuing an elderly lady for their "fine" because she entered her car registration wrongly into their system.

If anyone purchases items in ALDI don`t forget to add £70 for parking to the final bill :dance:

That makes them a little more expensive than they first appear :wave:

If anyone purchases items in ALDI don`t forget to add £70 for parking to the final bill :dance:

That makes them a little more expensive than they first appear :wave:

Funny that - I've never had to pay:confused: Maybe it's because I follow their parking rules:dance:

I got a parking notice from our local shopping centre which includes an Aldi. I rang Sainsburys (the biggest shop) and explained that I had been shopping in their shop, had a doctors appointment and a dentist as well so had gone over my time. They cancelled the invoice without question. They did say that they would not cancel future ones.

Richard

Funny that - I've never had to pay:confused: Maybe it's because I follow their parking rules:dance:

Very easy to accidentally get hit with one though, in such ways as going back because you'd forgotten something or to return something, or as with a little old lady typing your reg. in slightly wrong when in the shop.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back