Ajs

Telstar

Free Member
Thought I'd start this thread for all those who would like to offer advice/support/take pi$$.

I suppose I ought to start a petition "keep the Worcester ONE out of jail"

Do we need to notify No10 yet of this petition?

ps my offer of £50 for the bike stands.

Jon

Thought I'd start this thread for all those who would like to offer advice/support/take pi$$.

I suppose I ought to start a petition "keep the Worcester ONE out of jail"

Do we need to notify No10 yet of this petition?

ps my offer of £50 for the bike stands.

Jon
What you doing with the trailer, it comes with the bike you know.
I will give you £49 for it.
Cheers, Pete

you pair of muppets.:p... 3k and the bike is yours... :D...

just the thing fer outrunning BMW police cars in disguise ;)
...easy :rolleyes:

regards :eek:
aj

shouldn't you try an advert in the for sale/wanted section. Just don't mention that it has been raced or that it has new tyres due to the stinger the Police used.:D

Jon

Hia
Hope you took your time going home but you could always blame/say was the wind factor:D:D:D:D:D

shouldn't you try an advert in the for sale/wanted section. Just don't mention that it has been raced or that it has new tyres due to the stinger the Police used.:D

Jon

you muppet.:mad:.. they don't use stingers on bikes :eek:
... friggin road blocks and helicopters instead ... i should know :rolleyes:

regards :eek:
aj

:D

Bushmills for ever.

Just a thought why dont you trade the MH for a helicopter, bet they dont have speed traps up there and you dont need a driving licence for that.Then you can wildfly.:D:D

Update:: I got ManFlu and feeling lousy by the way. but this thread has cheered me up a little. Need a hot whiskey lemon and sugar, can you recommend a tipple.:D

Just a thought why dont you trade the MH for a helicopter, bet they dont have speed traps up there and you dont need a driving licence for that.Then you can wildfly.:D:D

it's on order:cool:...second hand... 5 million squid:eek:... worth every penny :D

apatchiegunship.jpg

them barstools won't be chasin me in 1 of these...:p

regards ;)
ak 47

Flogging`s too good fer `im, put `im in the stocks at a camp site, then you will get a good turn out for a meet.

Flogging`s too good fer `im, put `im in the stocks at a camp site, then you will get a good turn out for a meet.
Make it around May next year, that way, I can save the tomato's in an old binliner in the garage, should be nice and ripe by then.
Thats if he has a licence to get there anyway.
Cheers, Pete

:eek: you will have a bald pussy by then anall :D... keep strokin it me lad :cool:

for an even betterer turn-out, i'll wear it in the stocks;)... :rolleyes:

regards ;):p
aj

morning paper headline... " stock news....bald pussy found stuck on head "

AJ, can you tell me how to get those 'smilies ' onto my lap top so I could use them.?

Jackie :)

I think we should all 'chip in' and hire him a driver for getting him to meets!
Paol.

I think we should all 'chip in' and hire him a driver for getting him to meets!
Paol.

think yer may need to break me out of jail first....

regards
aj

jacktoboot... sorry you can't have these unless you have special powers...

:rolleyes: UUuuummmmmm, well I will offer a tenner for all the Malts you have left before they cart you off to Newgate,,,,,,:rolleyes:and a fiver for all that (Impress the ladies) Alc you put on the table......... You won't be able to drink in there Sunbeam;):D

UUuuummmmmm, well I will offer a tenner for all the Malts you have left before they cart you off to Newgate,,,,,,and a fiver for all that (Impress the ladies) Alc you put on the table......... You won't be able to drink in there Sunbeam

:eek:

:rolleyes: malt keeps.. in fact all that stuff will... so i'll lay it down :D

mind you.. twill probably be all gone by the time they warm the cuffs up:mad:
.. still no summons...:eek: :cool:

what i do have for sale is a doz bottles of assorted good brands of Champaign :)
..can't stand the stuff meself... dunnow why peeps keep giving it to me:confused:
but £20.00 per bottle and it's yours :cool:.. worth £30+...some £50 per bottle

regards :p
aj

Poitteen

You could always save your spuds AJ and start a poitteen still in your Bed like Ronnie Barker did in Porridge. Why dont you get the dvd set for tips on how to survive in there.

Tip No1: If you drop your soap in the shower leave it on the floor,Whatever you do dont bend over to pick it up.:D

AJ is more likely to drop the soap and ask somebody else to pick it up!..................................Somewhere to park the bike!!

Paol [Probably in trouble again]

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back