Airfryers

Windy6

Free Member
Hi all we are looking at buying an airfryer for our motorhome I know the wattage can't be too high.
Any ideas of which ones to look at?
Thanks 😊

Agree with above, if you're on hookup then you really aren't restricted with power, if you're looking to use off-grid then probably look for the lowest wattage you can find but consider the size of the cooking compartment along with this too, using 1700W once is more economical on battery power than using 1000W twice because the drawer is too small.
Be aware that 20 mins at 1700W will take 2/3 of the capacity out of a 100Ah battery and that assumes it's in perfect condition AND fully charged to start with!

We use a mini oven that can be used as an airfryer, a toaster, a grill or an ordinary oven. It draws 1700 watts, our 2000watt inverter just copes when using it, but it is the most used cooking appliance we use

Ive got a1400watt airfryer with a 3.5 liter draw and run it off a pwer pack

Get one with a rotisserie ! Nice

There is a post on here last week on airfryer with photos.

I got a Tower air fryer 1000W think it’s two litre capacity but not sure, single drawer. Was under £30 and works fine off my inverter which I think is a 1500/3000 but May be a 2000w

I got a Tower air fryer 1000W think it’s two litre capacity but not sure, single drawer. Was under £30 and works fine off my inverter which I think is a 1500/3000 but May be a 2000w
I think I have same as yours? ideal size for one or two portions.
no point in getting a big one if don't need the space.

Tried one only comment I'd make nice bit of kit but buy a large enough one no good if you have to overload it air needs to circulate

Back