Airbag warning light.

I’ve got the airbag warning light on (Peugeot Boxer) the diagnostic code I have means that I need a new module. I’ve spoken to the dealer and crashdata (very helpful), sadly as of 3 months ago they had over 100 on back order, there are non available in the World (micro chip shortage), with no idea when they will become available. I bought one from a chap on EBay who assured me it was the correct one, it wasn’t (did get money back) on my 2016 reg my module has been superseded 4times to date. Peugeot & Fiat should own this. My vehicle is now SORNed indefinitely as it won’t pass MOT.

• Sad
Reactions: REC
When I started my van on Sunday morning to head home the airbag warning light came on and has stayed on I’ve read that this seems to be a problem with some fiats think there’s a problem with one of the ecu s that manage airbags and brakes but I’ve also learned that vans with swivel seats are prone to have loose or damaged wires from moving seats about so sends a fault. would like to know if it would be worth my while buying one of these diagnostic readers and what one to buy if anybody has bought one and can recommend it to find the fault code to determine wether to have a go myself I hate going near the fiat dealers the one in Glasgow too busy with all the council contracts stuff if you turn up with a motorhome you’re seen as a hassle. Think it would be a handy thing to have one of these anyway
Maybe she just needs another glass of wine Wully.🤭🤫

I’ve got the airbag warning light on (Peugeot Boxer) the diagnostic code I have means that I need a new module. I’ve spoken to the dealer and crashdata (very helpful), sadly as of 3 months ago they had over 100 on back order, there are non available in the World (micro chip shortage), with no idea when they will become available. I bought one from a chap on EBay who assured me it was the correct one, it wasn’t (did get money back) on my 2016 reg my module has been superseded 4times to date. Peugeot & Fiat should own this. My vehicle is now SORNed indefinitely as it won’t pass MOT.
Have you tried getting one from a scrapyard?

I had my air bag light come a few times randomly then I found I had a leaking windscreen on the drivers side top corner since I have had the screen replaced I have had no problems touch wood

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back