Air Bag warning

Mossystone

My 2011 Peugeot Boxer has recently started sending an Air bag warning on start-up with a note to check with handbook. The warning disappears after about 30 seconds.
The hand book states that air bag warning would be either a continuous or flashing image. Mine is neither.
Are there any experts who can suggest what course of action I should take. Is there a simple reset?
Thanks in advance for any advice that can save the cost of replacement.

When my 2013 did this the windscreen was leaking at the top on the drivers side and water was going down the A post since having anew screen mine has been ok the other common one on berlingo vans is the plug under the seats especially if you swivel the seats a lot try unplugging and plugging back in a few times to clean the contacts

Had to buy a new module as the original got 'fried' - mechanics word not mine. Bought a reconditioned one 7 months ago and it started with the same problem as yours. You maybe extremely lucky using Buckby's method or lucky with a reset @ £50 or unlucky with a recon at £300 or very unlucky having to buy a new one @ £400. Prices based on our Ducato based Burstner. Some models are cheaper and some are hard to source - like ours!

When my 2013 did this the windscreen was leaking at the top on the drivers side and water was going down the A post since having anew screen mine has been ok the other common one on berlingo vans is the plug under the seats especially if you swivel the seats a lot try unplugging and plugging back in a few times to clean the contacts
I'll have a look for the plug tomorrow. fingers crossed. Sounds like the old story of French electrics again.

Fingers crossed that the plug trick works. Thanks for your response

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back