AIB self build cover?

Bigshug

Does anyone know if AIB cover self build vans. Im insured with AIB insurance on my self build motorhome. I recommended that my son , who is in the process of converting a Peugeot boxer get a quote for his insurance from them. They told him that they don’t cover self builds!
I am now wondering if I am covered, or if they will let me down if I ever need to claim

I had to go with A flux when rebuilding, but mine was already down in log book as a motorcaravan, now with AIB for donkeys ears

Mines is registered as a motorcaravan, just got it done before they tightened up on re registration. My son is half way through his conversion, but got a huge quote from A flux, over £1000, seems to be getting harder to get insured while converting.

Mines is registered as a motorcaravan, just got it done before they tightened up on re registration. My son is half way through his conversion, but got a huge quote from A flux, over £1000, seems to be getting harder to get insured while converting.
DEpends on his age and value of van.

He got cover fromAdrian Flux, he spoke to someone that knew what they were talking about. Thanks for help.

Sorry for the delayed response. We don't check the forums often as we simply have too many partnerships and clubs. But YES, we can insure vans, part conversion or full DIY conversion. We do them everyday and have a number of insurers that love them!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back