AIB insurance

Lazlo

Hy guys can anyone tell me if AIB are still giving members a discount and if so how do I get it

Regards lazlo

I’ve had my vans insured through AIB for the past 5/6 years and just this month I’ve insured my car with them no idea why I haven’t before but the saved me over £40 on my last year/s insurance for exactly the same cover.
Interesting. I am with AIB as well for the motorhome and my car insurance was due just 2 weeks ago. Never thought to get a price from them for it! Doh!

Here is a list from their website of the insurance they can provide.

aib.jpg

Thank you for your advice, will send them that.

Had assumed that they might want something like a membership card (which I could scan) but don't think we have or had these. I don't even have a window sticker :rolleyes:

Had assumed that they might want something like a membership card (which I could scan) but don't think we have or had these. I don't even have a window sticker :rolleyes:
If that is not enough, please message me, and I will write you a letter.

Pm me your address and when I get back to the U.K. I will send you a window sticker
regards Gordon

Phil, would it make life easier for AIB, you and the Members to agree that the Member will provide the Membership Number [and, perhaps month of renewal as proof of live membership] when asking for the discount?

Steve

Thanks Phil, emailed my member ID number and renewal date to AIB and told them I am contactable until Friday 7th July then away until Monday 17th.

Thanks Gordon will pm you tomorrow.

Regards Graham

Thanks Phil, emailed my member ID number and renewal date to AIB and told them I am contactable until Friday 7th July then away until Monday 17th.

Thanks Gordon will pm you tomorrow.

Regards Graham
Thanks again Phil, AIB confirmed by email they have all info required 👍

Hello @The laird having a bit of a problem with phone WC says Edge browser out of date & I cannot see a way to update on Windows10 phone so as no hurry will pm you when back home next Monday
Hope you find a new home across the water ;-)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back