After sales service//motorlands Lytham

The laird

Just been into motorlands to get a leak sorted from frost protection valve,sorted ,also they had ordered when I bought it some items I wasn't happy about but as you know I'm picky SO = new shower screen section added tick. New handle fitted to toilet door tick
new mains power point ehu to van tick. Van was taken in at 09*30 as soon as we arrived,nothing hidden and let me watch ,I also mentioned we noticed the eng sump a bit sweaty ,I was asked what are you wanting ,I said new sump ,sealant as it's a no gasket and a filter housing for oil filter,when we were leaving at 13*30 they told the parts are ordered and as I agreed to fit myself they will deliver to my home
can I say this has been a very pleasurable experience for me now I know they are aware of my motor trade background but I can't thank them enough for the service from buying the van to aftersales repairs
no mess and hoovered after work carried out very very pleased we are so well done to MOTORLANDS

My Dad lived in Lytham until a few years back and Sue’s dad still lives in Preston so we know the area well. Even bought our very first motorhome back in 2005 from Brownhills who were on the dual carriageway between Preston and Lytham. However I have never come across Motorlands. Googled them after your comments and they look like a decent place so might pop round to see them next time we’re down and have time to spare. Thanks.

Just been into motorlands to get a leak sorted from frost protection valve,sorted ,also they had ordered when I bought it some items I wasn't happy about but as you know I'm picky SO = new shower screen section added tick. New handle fitted to toilet door tick
new mains power point ehu to van tick. Van was taken in at 09*30 as soon as we arrived,nothing hidden and let me watch ,I also mentioned we noticed the eng sump a bit sweaty ,I was asked what are you wanting ,I said new sump ,sealant as it's a no gasket and a filter housing for oil filter,when we were leaving at 13*30 they told the parts are ordered and as I agreed to fit myself they will deliver to my home
can I say this has been a very pleasurable experience for me now I know they are aware of my motor trade background but I can't thank them enough for the service from buying the van to aftersales repairs
no mess and hoovered after work carried out very very pleased we are so well done to MOTORLANDS
Glad it was all done to your satisfaction Gordon, sounds like a decent outfit at Motorlands.

As you know, like yourself, I have shouted praises for Oaktree Motorhomes in Nottingham. Not anymore.
The way we were dealt with regarding issues with the Burstner and the sale of same, was, in a word, despicable. Never again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back