Advise on new (to me) van please

gypo

Morning all,
We are looking for a new to us van our budget is 30-35k.

We did have a Ducato trigano tribute van conversion 06 plate for 9 years.
We sold this due to the fact that it had no fixed bed and after doing a month away putting up and taking down the bed did become a bit of a pita, also suffering from a bad back it wasnt that comfortable plus it would be nice to having a bit more room.

Being 6"2' i dont really want a bed that goes across ways in the van, twin singles would be fine.

Only other requirements are large fridge and a garage, also if possible nothing too old I say this as Ive noticed from experience that as much as you look after a van things start to fail inside.
Am i asking too much is my budget too low also any suggestions where to buy from please?
Thank you in advance.
D

Don’t think you’re asking too much, there are a few around 2012-2014 vans on EBay up to £35K, they will inevitably be private sellers which imho is a good thing especially as you have a better opportunity to speak to the actual owner . I’m assuming as you want a garage you won’t want a van conversion, personally I’d try a cheeky £35K bid on this one, it’s about what a dealer would offer as they aim for a £10K profit. IMG_1086.png

Thank you I’ll take a look at it this morning once I’m home
D

Just managed to grab a Quick Look, it is a nice van but I need a bed that is long ways to the van being a lanky f*cker! :)

Back