admin please help me (wints)

t&s

Am I a member or not ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi t&s
I joined several weeks ago, but my account has not been activated yet (I think).
I can't post, vote, look at pics etc.
I've emailed admin twice but no reply.
I'm contacting you because you've sent out a general message welcoming new members.
Could you post a message indicating the above, and then maybe admin will sort it !
thanks
wints

Am I a member or not ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi t&s
I joined several weeks ago, but my account has not been activated yet (I think).
I can't post, vote, look at pics etc.
I've emailed admin twice but no reply.
I'm contacting you because you've sent out a general message welcoming new members.
Could you post a message indicating the above, and then maybe admin will sort it !
thanks
wints

I sent a PM to Admin because i am not getting email notification for any threads that i am subscribed to and had no reply, it seems like Admin is not available for some reason so dont hold your breath.

this subscriber thing seems usefull it saves trawling through all the site especial if you are away for some time
the word subscriber scared me off doing it as i assumed it was a paying thing

this subscriber thing seems usefull it saves trawling through all the site especial if you are away for some time

I wonder if there might be a problem with the site cos I notice there have been lots of new non posting members:confused:, do you remember my post from several weeks ago (shy newbies)?

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4003

Last edited:
It cost nothing, it just means when you post in a thread you should resive an email when someone posts a reply in any of the threads or post you have made, I am not getting any email notifications to let me know when anyone has made a post. bummer.;)

a time saver if it works
may be admin is ill or on holls or just peed off with all the mumbeling that was going on about special sections and is taking a back seat for a while
hope he returns soon to address our small problems with the site

a time saver if it works
It used to work fine before, I have had a look in my user CP and the little box has been ticked to receive an email notification when someone replies to a thread that i have posted in, still it wont work.
I give up now:( i guess i wll have to wait and see what happens when Admin shows up.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back